Not playing Elden Thing because I don't want to be called a Maidenless virgin and ruin my experience with an enjoyable...

>not playing Elden Thing because I don't want to be called a Maidenless virgin and ruin my experience with an enjoyable game by thinking of my crippling inability to socialize with other human beings the entire time
anyone else?

Attached: 1630204599798.png (320x303, 89.07K)

I never liked the idea of elden ring and when it began gaining traction I realized what piece of anti-white garbage propaganda it truly was going to be.

stop playing the victim special snowflake

touch grass

Touch grace

>You can add thick, graying chest-hair to your Body-type B (Female) character but you can't give her freckles.

Attached: 1528279037375.jpg (382x392, 30.27K)

I am legitimately a shut-in. I get my groceries and prescriptions delivered to my house and work from home. I like it this way.

you hate it deep down and you and I know it, stop seeking validation for your poor life choice

Imagine being this sad of a cuckold

I hate not being able to socialize with people, living in solitude is my way of coping with it.

then cope harder fag

Based. Ww3 needs to happen immediately so i can watch normies die outside.

I am coping thats why I'm doing delusional things like not playing Elden Ring so I don't have to be reminded of my awful situation.

Daily reminder if you you're scared of communicating with people, you have no value as a human being.

same
been a hikineet since graduating college
even before then I only ever left the house for school
I barely even talk to people online anymore

Attached: E_QndDHUYAA25AD.jpg (2048x1222, 166.56K)

I don't have to imagine.

when are we getting a new chapter

Attached: phosu.png (320x303, 67.46K)

Same, I've never talked to people even online, even family. I'm ghost-moding my life for better or for worse.

Attached: SchizoidEdit.png (1200x849, 1.31M)

stop copypasting this post in every thread

Well you're already thinking about it anyway so might as well play the game, it's pretty cool

learn to laugh at yourself
its what I do