Started this not long ago, but MAN do I love this guy

Super excited to have him on my team- he just makes the game way more fun. Any tips on leveling him up as I play through? I’m putting a lot of time into him because I want him to be high up for the endgame.

Attached: 98A1228B-93F0-4DAF-ACDF-FA94AF38FB12.jpg (989x980, 217.27K)

legit the coolest character in the game bro, XC2 sucks aside from him and Zeke

user, I...

lol

>can't bond any new blades
what the fuck, bros?

this x1000

Too obvious, but I agree he's a good man

Attached: 1612068392477.jpg (1117x958, 109.84K)

Sexy DILF joins party to die because the kat was to shy to heal him
Fuck that

i'm still surprised they didn't bring him back as DLC or something

Put all the good blades on him, he’s the best character in the endgame by far.

you forgot morag
god i want to fuck pandoria and brihgid

Post the rest of his stupid-looking fit

Honestly there was no way for them to do that since he ded in the ground. We don't even have much bara art of him.

Op here- I was randomly watching a blind play through of Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and the girl playing was one of those cute ditzy blonde streamers with like pink cat ear headphones or some shit- and she’s right at the start of the game and she says with absolutely zero irony or sarcasm
>Wow! I just LOVE this Fiora character!
>She and Shulk really get along, and I can just tell she’s going to be a big part of this story
Now you can say she’s technically right, but it was RIGHT at the start of the game, so you basically have to bite your tongue twice

they could've made him a ghost or something. the game already sucks. they put fucking Shulk and Kosmos in for christ's sake. At that point I think it would've been all right to bring him back even as a Blade

Is it nighttime already?

Attached: tfw its nighttime already.jpg (1200x675, 78.74K)

I mean the whole theory behind the next one based on the trailer is that the universes have merged, right? We see a guy that looks EXACTLY like him from the haircut down to the facial scar, so I’m thinkin… he’s back

I really get the dumbest enjoyment out of timing combos in battle to make the characters cut each other off and say stupid sentences
>We can beat them… with the power of-
>TOPPLE!

i'm really hoping that it's actually Zeke

It's funny because that's exactly how you beat everything.

You're implying that they won't retread his role in the game again. He already has death flags written all over him when it was revealed he has a relationship to the two parties. Considering how this series adheres to shitty anime cliches like XB2 Vandham his death will be the reason the two parties unite.