It was a better time

It was a better time.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 497.3K)

>everything including consoles unsecured on out on the sales floor
It's black peoples fault

I can still remember the smell

Attached: 0xy0jhxx0u111[1].jpg (1368x1026, 349.33K)

When this photo was taken my dad would always tell me son these will be the best years of your life. I never believed it him but here I am 23 years later and he was right.

Attached: file.png (1198x1786, 3.3M)

>dreamcast shelves being replaced by xbox ad
:(

It feels so long ago

Right in the feels user

It was 1980 21 years before this photo was taken and its been 21 years after.

Imagine how much changed between 19080 and 2001, even more so 2001 to 2022

I never realized how much stress a job would be outside of actual work hours.

Likewise I never realized how shit I would feel if I never worked. You can't win unless you are retired.

kino

I worked at gamestop between May 2009 to January 2011.

Ask me anything.

>a little drawer for holding n64 carts
How was I never aware this was a thing?

that's a cringe era

It was but compared to where I am now it was a better, simpler time.

Attached: FC8B1BE2-9169-4682-850F-63244D3445F5.jpg (1280x1696, 739.23K)

I've always debated working at gamestop but can never seem to get myself to do it. Everyone seems to like the people they wind up working with, but hate the working aspect. How bad is it really?

I can't speak for today's environment but it was fine as a job I had while in college. Get first crack at vidya preorders, events are fun and generally the work is chill and most employees I've worked with.

That said I don't recommend making a career of it but if you're young you'll get tons of memories out of it.

I'd never make a career out of it, but I'm in college and the extra spending money would be nice as my savings are drying up. Only thing I've ever worked in though are cafes, with the last one being a korean cafe.

I bought this when a friend told me it was basically a PS2 but better, he lied, was basically the game shit but with less game
then was full decided on getting a PS3 and then it happened to be the one with NO games unlike the xbox 360
then I went PC and I never looked back

Much better than food service.

same shit* less games*

I can't recall smells so when something similar enters my nostrils it's pure bliss.

my parents literally bought every single thing advertised on that bottom shelf for us as kids at one point