elden ring
>enemy winds up
>enemy feints for 5 seconds
>enemy throws sword in the air
>enemy catches sword in other hand
>enemy spins sword around for a few seconds
>enemy throws sword back to other hand
>enemy attacks
>immediately cancels his attack into two more attacks like he's fucking bayonetta
>instantly hits you with a random attack from his backside to punish you for rolling behind him
>throws a flurry of projectiles to punish you for rolling away
>hits you with an AOE attack to punish you for rolling toward him
>continues the combo for 5 more moves after you die before the screen fades out preventing you from even seeing the rest of it
it sure is fun how the only two ways to play this game are to be the world's most autistic soulsborne fanboy who has already beaten every game without getting hit on a DDR pad in one sitting and needs the boss fights to have 500 instant death moves just so he can feel something that makes his childhood molestation trauma go away for a brief moment, or to grind so much that every obnoxious faggot boss dies in a few hits before he can recite the exact time and date that you will die in real life. great game miyazaki, 10/10

Attached: fat faggot with downs syndrome.png (350x350, 125.16K)

git gud

git gud

Great game indeed

or just cheese the game because it's poorly made

Attached: 1377369285883.jpg (537x585, 111.08K)

git gud

>take a boss, reskin it orange, copy and paste it five times, place them all motionless in a line in a giant, empty open plane
Truly brillaint...

Miyazaki is a genius, don't question his designs

Attached: darksoulsdogshit.jpg (1921x1081, 1.99M)

>still coping till today
git gud faggot

git gud

Remembering when you need to press iframe button isn't what git gud means

you just had this prepared huh? maybe shouldve gottin gud instead

git gud

Doesn't feel good, does it? Now you know how the enemies feel in dmc; y'know, if they could feel.

autistic dark souls fags should just get into stepmania or something, it's what they actually want to play, a "hit the button at the right time" simulator

It literally is retard

you can break down any game into pointless, reductive statements about the mechanics

it's all just pressing buttons at the right time

just so happens that this man makes great games centered around that medium

keep seething tho i guess lol

I can't make threads from my shit country. I would really appreciate it if an user made a Sekiro-themed Apologise thread. I'm ready to kneel.

Game is simple as stick and shallow as puddle, there's no way you can git gud in miyahacki games

This is why Nioh 2 will always be the better game

Attached: 1614359020987.jpg (521x588, 253.85K)

No, it's been posted since DaS just for cringe Fromdrones like you.

Attached: 1324241869116.jpg (316x470, 77.62K)

nioh 2 has very good combat, but it's not a better game