Why do Any Forumsendies praise these shitty N64 3D tech demos so much? Are they really that blinded by nostalgia

Why do Any Forumsendies praise these shitty N64 3D tech demos so much? Are they really that blinded by nostalgia

Attached: mario-zelda.jpg (480x270, 21.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDjHHc1O8mI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No some people aren't dead inside and actually enjoy games especially ones that were groundbreaking for the time

Special delivery today

Attached: cumman.png (416x554, 230.72K)

good games

good game is good and still fun to replay
this makes for eternal seethe

They just want to fit in with an oldfag crowd that doesn't exist anymore. Just report them for being underaged and move on.

Go and play any ps1 or pc early 3d. they age so fucking bad.

I know, right? They should try playing a real game, like Elden Ring.

>Legacy of kain

I don’t get your question. It’s like asking why do people still read Leviticus. They are part of history and have importance still. Just old. Shouldn’t be playing the old when you can play the new, it makes one finite and lesser. However if you played the new then you have no reason to not play whatever you want in your age of rest.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask hold up, Mario 64 does too but was arguably out done by Odyssey(neither of them are the best Mario)

>games bad because "not muh childhood"

Sunshine is still best 3D Mario. Majora’s Mask best 3D Zelda

I play Mario 64 every day

its only nintentrannies, they are completely blinded by their nostalgia
how do you think they talk about and speedrun the same game for almost 30 years

They unironically play better than 90% of the shit out right now which is telling pf how good they are

GameCube mongoloids are something else.

>Why do Any Forumsendies praise these shitty N64 3D tech demos so much? Are they really that blinded by nostalgia

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

>Are they really that blinded by nostalgia
I'm a zoomer and SM64 is the 2nd best game of all time
The 1st best is Resident Evil 4 which I first played in 2019 so that's also not nostalgia

>Why do Any Forumsendies praise these shitty N64 3D tech demos so much?
you think it's only them?
you think it's not the developers that made the games you like being influenced by these?

your world, your mind, your body, all are very very small

Yes I agree, they probably asking about the globohomo Jews of satan.

WHERE IS THE PORT

Attached: farmgirl tiddy.png (320x240, 123.48K)

People want meme points. They want look cool and hip with the meme crowd when they play these games. They don't actually enjoy it but enjoy the memes and any meme discussion that goes with it.

>sunshiniggers

Attached: 545E7B14-17CC-441B-A74F-A57A38AD84EA.jpg (600x580, 82.51K)

Because those games, at the time, were so revolutionary and innovative that their gameplay still holds up today. Also nostalgia.

>bing bing wahoo but 3d
>hya hya hya!!!
>innovative
Do nintentrannies really?

Lmao. Gay.
Resident evil is a niche overdone series that was never good after the first one.

Mario sunshine was also too niche.
Not to mention the bad timing of its release. Blockbusters began to fill with the snoy milk bitterness and that is why it disappeared. No one wanted to rent the snoy from it anymore.

Right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDjHHc1O8mI

Cry if you must, because I would weep too at the excellence of Mario Sunshine

I think if you're affected so much by "nostalgia" you're not really super into video games. I mean there's probably some exceptions but if all of the games you consider your favorites are games you played over 10-20 years ago and never revisited, there's a chance that you might not actually like video games so much as you like your memories of better times. That's not to say a nostalgic game can't be genuinely good, but you should really consider revisiting it to confirm your thoughts instead of living with the rose-tinted memories. Super Mario 64 is one of those games that actually still is very good even under the scrutiny of an adult.

Attached: 1618723002336.jpg (1080x1080, 144.45K)

Yes, it is more innovative than your walking tranny sims, snoy

Attached: 3C84EA23-19D5-4B30-BE03-52FE55C41B1E.jpg (768x1024, 38.26K)

Sharp polygon booba

Attached: 1633027443968.jpg (800x600, 136.12K)