So you're supposed to just run past 99% of the enemies?

So you're supposed to just run past 99% of the enemies?

Attached: Featured-Elden-Ring-Game-Pass.jpg (1200x675, 64.23K)

Yeah and then complain about margit filtering your ass

wowie zowie another elden ringie rooie threadie wedie zoom zoom zoomie wowie zowie

nah, i kill everything

t. 70 hours played, havent killed 3rd story boss yet

I'd say 10% in the early game. If you're lvl 40 and still can't take anything in the mid game you've built wrong or are lacking smithing stones.

r u ok

About that, how the fuck do I beat Margit, and why does he have such a faggot tranny name.

i usually try to give every new area a chance but after the first sign of fromcunt design i just run through to the fog gates
as it turns out, that's 99% of this game

>Didn't spec Dex
>Didn't get the claws
Going wolverine beserker on enemies is so fun and you can punish their move and still be able to dodge. And they cause bleed ontop really fast since they hit a lot very quickly. Even lategame enemies can still be weak against bleed.
BERSERKER BARRAGE

There's no reason to kill mobs when you can just farm larger enemies and then kill bosses is what I'm trying to say.

where are the claws? i wanna be wolverine

it's a doom reference

scarlet rot dog

margit ||gud, faggot||
or just explore until you get a weapon to +8 and also spawn in imps for round 2, like I did

Yes, unironically. They created an open world that you're supposed to run through and ignore everything

>stay close
>slow your row
>summons
>be sorcerer

baby's first fromsoft release Any Forums

>magic
no.

Magic is basically ranged attacks doofus

I was honestly surprised when I realized how quickly you could rush Magrit if you know what you're doing. You don't even really need Torrent.

there's a surprising amount of unique items that drop from non-boss mobs, so it's a good idea to kill everything at least once.

That can be pretty much any souls game
The series biggest flaw