*performs 2 fast 2 furious anime combo without stopping for 1 second in your path*

>*performs 2 fast 2 furious anime combo without stopping for 1 second in your path*
>*you finally get an opening*
>*get a pathetic hit in and immediately roll backwards 10 times to avoid his unleashed fury*
>*he does a triple backflip and teleports behind you
>*one shots you because you're out of stamina*
Every fucking boss in this game

Attached: 1646182030297.jpg (1280x720, 142.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIVUoPOcZzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget
>generic epic choir orchestra starts playing

Don’t forget phase 2
>ohhhhhh grant me strength my great dildo

Holy shit, I beat this guy as a wretch with a shitty club and nothing else just exploring the area. Git fucking gud, bro.

He input reads consumables. Just try to use something that won't work like a summon to bait him and punish. Same with crucible knight. Not that fucking hard.

Everyone on this board is so fucking bad at these games they can’t stop complaining about mediocre bosses, holy fuck

Get a +15 weapon, greatshield and 40 vig. Ez

I beat him with a 100 shield and guard counters, rolling away to make the blood loss bar go down whenever it gets too high. His combos are predictable, he has like 2 of them.

imagine not using Dex. imagine not gitting gud. lol, LMAO. youtube.com/watch?v=PIVUoPOcZzk

kek. killed him without touching him with bing bing yahoo glintstone magic.
now, crucible knight... that's a harder one because I couldn't cheese him with magic.

I got that piece of shit on my first try.

Got gud faggot

Shazamtrannies...I kneel....

I will summon for every boss. Fuck you miyazaki.

just use magic bro...

Attached: Enchaded Knight.jpg (700x928, 59.02K)

when godskin noble broke my guard instantly with a 20 hit flurry followed by another 20 hit flurry followed by a followup followed by another followup that killed me, I clapped

BRAVO MIYAZOOKI

Yeah I do use the biggest, heaviest, shield available and poke with a spear how could you tell?

Attached: 1614913290715.png (640x360, 154.18K)

That moon girls first phase is so soothing.

all the fromdrones saying "just git gud" fail to recognize that even with skill, some bosses are just straight up miserable fucking experiences
i beat margit & godrick easily, but that doesn't automatically make them fun experiences
the game is very unenjoyable to play

Cry more try hard faggot

Make sure you're using ashes. I use bloody slash and it feels OP as fuck. It rips through bosses and barely uses any FP. Most fights I just roll into the boss use bloody slash then roll away. It's all I use

Just stop pls... GO AWAY

I used the vagabond's starting halberd 2 handed and used the special to knock him on his ass and get in extra hits.

roll, rinse, repeat.