Hey guys...

>hey guys, what if we put a boss in a small room with tons of tables that get in the way and a boss that constantly never stops moving and can endlessly chain his attacks into thrusts that come out at light speed and clip through I-frames whilst constantly flanking you so you can evade anything and run of stamina every five seconds?
>Let's also make it so you have one attack that has recovery period for the boss so you can never attack. Great game design!

Holy fuck, this boss is atrocious. Like seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: BlackKnifeCunt.png (1280x720, 741.66K)

The game lacks the Q/A that previous games had. Seems like they just started throwing shit everywhere to pad out the overly large map they made.

most of his attacks bounce off shields and you can guard counter him to death.

The game totally embraces bullshit and gives the player tons of bullshit to fight back. It's the Mahvel of Souls.

>recurring enemy
>boss

Attached: 1646180957515.gif (240x256, 897.12K)

>pad out the overly large map

But you didn't play it user...

>I need to radically change my playstyle for one boss, that includes changing my character to use shields and build endurance just to beat some cheap boss.

Nah, fuck that.

This game had zero QA. They just shit out whatever they wanted for the bosses and didn't playtest.

Sure, then don't. keep whining on basket weaving board instead of adapting lol

user its a rpg...

Not as bad as:
>boss almost as large as the room, so big that the camera starts clipping inside its body.
>has 10+ limbs, it's a crapshot on which ones will strike at a moment's notice.
>moves around with agility as if it's made of paper.

Are you going to keep samefagging? lol

I'm not fucking up my build for one boss, when the majority of the game relies on evading attacks.

>Refuses to use strategy.
>Also refuses to stick to his guns and immediately complains
lol

you dont have to change your build to equip a shield

Im 20 hours in going greatsword str build still getting 2 shot by literally everything except for the rediculously easy bosses. what do I do?

If I want to tank his attacks reliably without getting guard broken then yes I do.

>Refuses to use strategy.
>all bosses can be evaded in the game to adopt different play styles.
>'lol let's put an enemy that attacks forever in a small room'

Parries shit on him. Please, git ---.

idk leave then or just summon D he can solo the boss

You'd be doing yourself a great favor if your build allowed you to equip a greatshield or a bow or status inducing weapons when needed

many, many fights are simply not fair for conventional R1 and roll gaming.

>All bosses can be evaded.
Than evade him. This is like some shield ape whining about shotel

He was really fucking easy bro. Get good.

>Spawn D
>The encounter has been won
wow

>parry
>he dies after a few chained ripo
kek

You can also stagger him pretty easily with some jump attacks and such.

>Than evade him.

Do you understand context you fucking retard? All other bosses can be evaded. No wonder you're autistic, you can't read between the lines.

So can this one. He can be evaded. You're just not good enough at it.

You thought the game was going to be easy, huh?

Attached: aLMozBv_700b.jpg (544x542, 74.27K)