Eating dung is bad because... because... IT JUST IS, OKAY??????

>eating dung is bad because... because... IT JUST IS, OKAY??????

Attached: elden-ring-dung-eater.jpg (1059x593, 123.53K)

wait did he unironically get hanged just for eating shit. lol scatfags btfo

>THE LOATHSOME DUNG EATER!

Attached: 1628488751796.jpg (1125x1340, 252.27K)

>implying he didn't ask them to hang him so he could shit himself, at which point they cut him loose, and he had a fresh meal waiting for him when he came to

HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS SHIT? IT ISNT EVEN OUT YET!!!!

he ate shit and killed people and raped their corpses with his shit cumming turd dick to make little shit babies who in turn kill and rape more shit corpses
unironically

Attached: R.452b2c8583676a1700aa565abc1d043f.png (771x804, 183.38K)

his armor has the same pattern as the pustules all over the troll enemies (big guys with 2H weapons who kick you)

i don't know if they come from him, or if his armor is a punishment/reference to the trolls who are also despised, can't tell

Honestly I cannot believe they made a boss that unironically eats shit and went "wow people are gonna love this"

Isn't he a rapist?

They did though. Get filtered.

Well yeah, putting your fans in the game is the ultimate fan service

Do we ever meet this guy in the game

Yes. You meet everyone in that intro. The last one is the guy who tells you that you aren't welcome in roundtable.

I don't think so. I think he's the "furtive pygmy" of the game

What does shit taste like?
and don't say shit, that's a tautology and you're better than that.

Very bitter. Imagine the least tasty thing you can imagine

GRRM contribution fr

Based shitanon

Loathsome thread

Sunset found him squatting in the grass, eating. Every dung was tastier than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up he was eating dung. The more he ate, the more he loathed himself, but the more he loathed himself, the hungrier he grew, and his hunger sent him crawling to the latrine to suck up more dung.

Attached: 1445637974065.jpg (560x451, 105.04K)

I remember tasting my own shit when I was in kindergarten. It's stuck with me my whole life