Kinoscourge Radahn

Attached: 1616716048006.jpg (1920x1080, 193.5K)

The presentation is pure kino but goddamn do I hate the fucking mechanics. All the flailing around at lightspeed dealing a shitton of damage. One of the worst examples of ER boss design
This and the gargoyles

So is the only boss that Fromsoft made that intends you to summon?

fpbp

The summons sure as hell aren't saving me from the one shots

FUCK HIM

Literally impossible without summons.

awful fight. it's designed to be fought on horse back but he begins spamming arrows you just can't dodge on horse. when you get close enough he starts shooting arrows designed for you TO dodge while on horse. his swings are so huge that it's hard to get good hits in unscathed, and his big fire comet attack Is crazy hard to dodge unless you are on horse, further cementing this is a horse back fight.

really shit boss

True but at least it looks cool

it's very cool, really a jaw dropping moment seeing that comet coming at you actually being radahn. crazy sick boss arena too design wise. but it's just annoyingly designed

you can just jumpdodge the yellow arrows git gud

the real trouble is the gravity pull he does

>gargoyles
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING??????

>a fucking MMO raid boss
I loved it, not everything needs to be an epic 1 on 1 Artorias duel

I only used the horse once to escape the arrow rain so you're wrong

There's this weird glitch where my horse de-summons directly after I mount it and I get sniped due to stalling. I'm fighting him right now. Worst boss yet fuck the spectacle. When everyone else up to now has been 10/10.

Nah Friede was aswell.

It's great as long as you put 20 points in Vigor which is essential to playing this game anyway.

How did General Radahn fit inside the classroom when he was learning gravity magic as a young boy?

i had 30 vigor going in so nothing was truly 1 shotting me except the meteor shit. i studied the pattern for a while and realized he only sends those fuckers out if he de-aggros you and does this little run away, at that point you should take advantage of the hills so that they dont hit you. if you have summons wailing on him he will likely target them instead for those meteors so you dont have to worry as much

lol wat

Gargoyle's not that bad once you figure them out, the twin gargoyle was fucking bullshit though

the arrows track hard and move faster than you. you were just lucky in out running it

what yellow arrows are you talking about

the twin gargoyle fight is just bullshit, solely because of the poison breath attack. it hits so fucking hard, and it can cross the map in range. such bs

you can roll through every single one of his attacks. yes even the gravity pull
get gud faggots

it's not a good fight, cope

Attached: 0glrR3w.png (443x395, 155.47K)