Tales of series is dead

Tales of series is dead...

Attached: 1646170275977.jpg (1407x1308, 190.03K)

She killed billions

Attached: big tower.jpg (1929x2500, 798.66K)

Been dead since Vesperia, so you're kinda late on that one. The symphonia team pushed the series into the light but only ever made 3 games and was the only consistent team they ever had. This series from the very beginning is what Namco gives to interns in the basement to shit out every once in a while when they need extra cash from retarded weebs. That said it's still better than Xenoblade.

*Swallowed

Posts from Symphonia retards are always fun to read, thanks for posting.

Being baba back

sex

Wasnt Arise a huge success?

They only barely reach the sales goal

Cope more over your disposable franchise. When you care about something more than the developers and producers do, you've already lost. The symphonia team made Abyss/Vesperia then dissolved. Every other game is just there to milk cash. But I needn't repeat myself. Just reread the post and cope some more.

It's a success only that it stopped the downward sprial of the series, but it's not perfect by any means. It will be forgotten like the rest.

Didn't Arise sell very well and they shut down all their failed gacha? Sounds like they're back on track to actually make vidya again.

t. obssesses over the weebshit shonen entries but doesn't have a clue about the series or why it exists

>shut down all their failed gacha?
user they make another one

That's a shame. I'll never understand why companies keep chasing that dragon

You couldn't have made a more ironic post if you tried.

Surprised the Tales Series lolicons didn't latch onto Elize instead.

Edna is the last Tales loli. Physically at least

>Vesperia
>Symphonia
Tales of fans are as bad as Yakuza fans. Xillia 2 was one of the only good games and you NEVER see anyone mention it, due to owning Nintendo and Microsoft consoles. Quite literally, Vesperia is one of the absolute worst games I have ever played, and little Xbots coveted it for years.

Attached: Bleeding.gif (500x268, 1.55M)

with

Cless and Arche should've been canon goddammit
Also Suzu is CUTE

Attached: suzu swimsuit.png (740x1038, 169K)

>Didn't Arise sell very well
unfortunately, tales is doomed to be a soulless zombie franchise.