For those who planning to switch to Linux: it's time

For those who planning to switch to Linux: it's time

Attached: 1621526980206.png (1920x1034, 323.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepadviewer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shouldn't you be busy losing a war?

does elden ring run better on linux?

Every game on Nvidia runs worse than on Windows
On the other hand, on AMD have 10% performance boost comparing to Windows

Feels comfy
I think Nvidia improved their Vulkan drivers in 510.

Attached: 1633960301768.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

How do you do that input overlay?

gamepadviewer.com

Online play doesn't work, I can't connect to their servers. I heard that Proton Experimental allows online play, but I don't want to fuck around with settings and I've been content playing exclusively in Offline Mode. I've experienced framerate choppyness in some locations outside, but it's good in most places.

Aside from that, the game has run fine and I've been enjoying it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-01 13-07-53.png (1476x684, 462.75K)

Neat, thanks.

>blyat
redpill me on lutris, is it like pop os or something like that?

>nvidia leaks
will linux finally get good nvidia drivers? shitty drivers are the only thing keeping me away from changing OS

> >nvidia leaks
> will linux finally get good nvidia drivers? shitty drivers are the only thing keeping me away from changing OS
Probably not, as it would be weird if nouveau all of sudden started supporting modern Nvidia cards and you can always check the source code to see if they stole it. It's the same reason ReactOS doesn't just rip from the Windows XP source code that got leaked. At best we can hope they can get some ideas from it.

It's an ultimate games launcher for Linux. It provide you with the latest wine+dxvk+vkd3d runtimes, emulators etc. + easy settings for every usage case. It also records play time which is useful.

it's super easy to go online bro.
search proton experimental in your steam library, go into properties>betas>opt into bleeding edge beta>put elden ring on proton experimental
presto you can now play online, I've been playing online since launch.

>will linux finally get good nvidia drivers?
Unless Nvidia release their drivers with open license. Original AMD drivers are also shit but they released source code and community used it to make Mesa driver, which is why games runs better on Linux with AMD.

For me I could never get it to work right. I don't mind doing all that crap manually anyway.

How do I pirate vidya on lunix?

Just like on Windows, lol. Download repack, open installer with Wine, install game, add game in Lutris.

What are the chances that very complex crack for some older game will just shit itself under Wine?

have you tried it on flatpak steam? when it released I had to use flatpak, but after an update a day or two later after release I was able to play on normal steam no issues.

t. uses opensuss tumbleweed

Don't know about FPS (on both systems I get capped 60) but there definitely are way less stutters/frame drops on Linux.

Apex Legends works on Linux too.

Depends on the game. Cracks themselves are not causing any problem. Some old games are troublemakers. I had problem launching LonaRPG and other RPGM VX ACE games but wine 4.x solved this problem.