He BTFO'd me in Street Fighter

WTF Any Forums, I thought he was the worst fighting game player ever? He embarrassed me on his stream, I kneel.

Attached: MV5BOGFhY2Q0YWUtMDYwZS00NGEwLTg5OGQtZjExODY4MDJhODQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ3ODE2MDc5._V1_UX180_CR0,0,180,180_AL_.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH0QaxoIMP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who

Dalun Sarrow, sexist blackman on planet earth

youtube.com/watch?v=IH0QaxoIMP8

No he's actually genuinely good. I mean he hit ultra diamond on over 20 osn's.

Attached: 1631927298502.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Doesn't matter, he could never beat DSP, that's why he never accepted DSP's SF2 challenge.

He's not bad just not good
Will beat any silver player and maybe gold

LOW...

user he's diamond, he'd beat anyone plat or below, so basically 90% of the player base and 99% of Any Forums

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 466.24K)

lTG is Diamond on SF5. Dude is dirt at every other game though.

Is that the same woman who got banned for making fun of manlets?

SYDE...

Yeah but he ragequits any opponent he can't beat now
Realistically he's mid level plat

wtf how

SALAD DODGING
>woman

no its just some tranny who got cancelled for being a sexual predator

>constantly in diamond despite ragequiting online
>Realistically he's mid level plat
user are you retarded? If anything it proves that he is better than the top of plat, since he probably demotes to plat a lot from all that ragequiting

Are you?
He dodges, ragequits, and then blocks any opponents that beat him and then just grinds up another account to his previous plateau
Yeah he's plat but the difference between gold and plat play is very miniscule now, especially at the end of sfvs life span.

>woman

Attached: grin.jpg (390x310, 28.22K)

Hes unironically one of the worst KOF players i've ever seen. At 2k2UM and 15. I'm not sure why but hes incapable of learning new games even easier ones like Strive and 15 has easier hit confirms/execution too. He doesn't utilize mechanics properly and has no confirms in games he fails at nor does he try to his them. He often just tries to zone poorly and doesn't even AA well zoning with Robert for example. But in SF hes okay. He has those things and concepts of how to play but seems to lose alot to solid frametraps/tick throws and people who zone him out too. A very mid level player.

It must be mentally draining to have such ego/hubris that you are unwilling to accept being bad/learning new shit because it would mean you'd have to lower your guard/pride. Its clear he can learn to around mid level just doesn't. Instead drops games without learning the basics of combos/tempo.

>14 year old can beat him
>nobody on Any Forums can beat him and some mika player from here got dunked on by him then immediately blocked
kek this board is a joke

There are tons of matches of him losing to platinums even more then diamonds because of some insecurity issues he has with losing to lower ranks assuming they've been stuck there.

You have to kill yourself now.

Hes good and he knows enough of what he's talking about to say things people are scared of acknowledging in the FGC regarding mechanics and popular playstyles. I've said it on here too several times. I've played against several top 100 players and he's about as close as you come to a top level player without their level of dedication. The problem is the people that share his views are so intimately familiar with the games they are a small crowd. Most scrubs just go with the herd and favor short term strategies that wouldn't even get you past the first round of pools at evo.