He's not doing 10 reps every time he dies in Elden Ring for massive gains

>he's not doing 10 reps every time he dies in Elden Ring for massive gains
shiggy diggy

Attached: muscle.jpg (383x310, 26.65K)

No you fucking retard. You want less sets, less reps, but heavier weight + more calories if you want massive gains. If you want to get cut then you do more reps and sets.

>Not building endurance

I'm morbidly obese, would just light shit to start, pushups, walks, etc help me get my stamina up? That's my biggest issue. I have the motivation to work out, but I'm physically incapable of going after just 30-45 minutes, and feel like I'll actually die.

what if i do both

You need to start with duration training like running or bicycle to improve your stamina.

With that you will have more stamina and your legs will be stronger and able to carry your fatty ass like mine.

>Not building strength

If I just want to run/swim I should just do more reps?

>do my reps
>haven't done any anatomy studies in 3 months now
Fuck, I really need to get back to it.

If you're doing NOTHING then ANYTHING is GAINING MASSIVELY MORE than NOTHING.

>Endurance
EVERYTHING YOU NEED

It's not really about how long you go for but rather the amount of work you put in. Hell even if you walk a couple miles a day (assuming your diet isn't complete shit) you'll drop weight pretty decent. You just have to keep it up and accept it's part of your life now. Any Forums also has a general for people that are in your situation as well and will give you good advice. Just don't try to lose the weight too fast or you'll end up with disgusting loose skin.

You need to do cardio first and lower your weight.
That means running every day and go on a diet. Then you can start thinking about getting fit

change your diet first
youll be surprised how much weight you start losing just by not eating certain shit
eat just a bowl of oatmeal on your breakfast with plenty of fluids then eat whatever else for lucnh and dinner

and supplement it with just light cardio
walk up some stairs

you dont really need to do push ups yet
work on your legs and core first

>The reason why I don't lose weight is because of my alcohol addiction

Fuck my life

Attached: shepherd[1].jpg (467x229, 47.95K)

It certainly doesn’t help.

You mean fast gains. It hurts your gains in the long run if you rush to you max limit.

If you want a free gym become a volunteer firefighter

I know. It just sucks that I know with less weight I finally could do pull-ups and harder planking exercises.

Cut dairy, alcohol, and soda from diet. Get an exercise bike, spend all fucking day pedaling.

i know that feel bro

Attached: power in misery.png (548x606, 56.36K)

But at least I got a nice back D:

>Lift weights?
>Sorry I moved onto a regime that requires real discipline and commitment

Attached: 146518_00_2x.jpg (1184x799, 117.93K)

Running from your past will just leave you tired and defeated. Real men don't run.

To this day cardio still causes Any Forums to seethe

Run. Start fucking running. Well if you are fat, start walking. Just go outside and walk for an hour at a fast pace. If you could handle that easy, jog for 30 minutes.

Increase time, never worry about distance. Once you can run for 120 minutes straight without stopping, then start doing other stuff. You will probably not be fat by this point.

I need a big dick co op buddy to kill the black blade kindred for me, thanks in advance.