Guild wars 2 expansion

>March 1st
>Literally one day after new expansion launch
>Already forgotten

y tho?

Attached: 1280px-Guild_Wars_2-_End_of_Dragons_Logo.png (1280x1280, 697.56K)

It wasn't even remembered to begin with to be forgotten

Everyone that played Guild Wars 2 moved on to wii sports.

>guild wars 2
more like shit fags cock

>Why my dead game is empty?

I mean, look at this... its just sad.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 123919.png (718x167, 21.92K)

game is shit and completely dead. there's zero reason to play any mmorpg other than ffxiv or lost ark these days

too little too late.
fuck those liars.

GW2 is soulless.

I thought one of the big draws of this expansion was supposed to be improved tech performance, but I haven't seen anyone mention whether it runs better at all.

PVP was literally the only above-average thing about GW2 and they royally screwed it up. The lack of advertising is just them digging their grave.

I didn't even know it came out lol
Preordered it on 2 different accounts but too busy playing osrs

>on 2 different accounts
preorder it on mine too

>same gay writing
>trash characters even more trash
>actual decent characters killed off
>nerf majority of skills to make new ones look good
this is according to posts and forums
this so much, they cant leave their politics out of anything and just make it fun
everything has to be gay/trans and they have to talk about how strong they are nonestop

>nerf majority of skills to make new ones look good
and people told me that "you need the latest expac to use the mandatory builds, otherwise you're gimping yourself" was bullshit

I wish I lived in the timeline in which this game was actually a sequel to the first one

the new elite specializations are so fucking broken and kaineng city is a disappointment

cringe game that still runs like shit while looking like shit

Attached: 151358325257235.jpg (1575x697, 324.86K)

It is literally the most fun i had playing a video game for the past 3 years, holyshit EoD is the best expac ever.

Attached: gw136.jpg (2560x1440, 504.6K)

You're aware that you're literally the only user ITT that is liking the expansion, right? Even /gw2g/ is mostly negative

I love the game still, but haven't played the expansion yet.
Don't let Any Forums tell you any game is shit. The tastes here are awful. GW2's only real issue is it's age.
Literally my favorite MMO

It's bugged to hell. They literally put shortcuts around a mechanic in one missions because they could not fix the bugs in time.
I don't know why they didn't just delay the expansion. It's not like anyone is super hyped anyway.

>GW2's only real issue is it's age.
Also
>the stale and dying PvP meta
>the meaningless WvW
>the gatekept PvE content
>the really bad performance even on good GPUs

lol

>>the gatekept PvE content
How is it gatekept? Which PvE content specifically?

Fractals take forever to get agony resistance, and once you do you always risk getting kicked because you don't precisely follow a meta build. Strikes/Raids have even worse gatekeeping, even if you join a guild you can be refused if you don't have a full set of ascended, even if you do you can be refused if your build isn't the exact meta or if people are assholes and prioritize their friends.

When you get a full set of exotic gear you might as well quit the game because the insane grind to get all the ascended gear (which is 10% increase in stats) is not worth it. If you're a masochist and get everything, then you'll have no reason not to quit because there isn't anything to do afterward.

>inb4 play to have fun
PvE isn't particularly fun since enemies are braindead easy. PvP is the best thing about GW2 and the devs actively try to ruin it

You contradicted yourself 3 times, user.

>Bad design
>Bad art
>Bad writing
>Bad dialogue
>Bad UI
>Bad graphics
>Bad voice actors
>Bad devs
>Bad GAME
but you still like it, and decided to question other people's taste for normalcy and standards because it insults your own life choices.

Nah you're just coping. No wonder GW2 does little to no advertising, the max level new player experience is absolute garbage.

I'm actually having fun.