So what's the Any Forumserdict?

So what's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: 36190303shadow-warrior-3-way-to-motokowalkthroughthumb-1595025162639.jpg (1920x1080, 345.99K)

A lot of fun.

extremely mediocre

jumping around from arena to arena.

nuDoom basically, but unlike doom it didn't ruin a classic franchise in order to pander to zoomers so i guess it's... fine? i dunno, i liked the second game better.

>only 5-6 hours long
>no co-op
>replaced voice actor to please people who won't even play the game
bleh

Do I get the Wang

>5 hour game
>$50 asking price
the nerve of these guys

Play it 10x problem solved

SW3 is shit but eternal isn't
BTW

HAVE YOU EVERE PLAYED a doom gamer in your miserable post 2000's birth life, finkelstein?

fuck off nintendie, Doom didn't even have a jump button and they turned it into a fucking pathetic supermario wannabe to please the nintendo soibois and the kiddies with adhd

It's some low effort garbage that apes le heckin' badass Zoom Eternal (hehe rip & tear amirite LOL XD) and it doesn't even have the proper voice actor because that's RACIST BRUH, who could possibly be interested in this crap?
SW2013 is the only good one.

Attached: 062740948213.png (205x207, 112.79K)

>5-6 hours
damn really? i think i got at least 30 hours out of 2.

SW2 was a looter shooter with huge open maps and procedurally generated ones for side missions
SW3 is a linear DOOM Eternal-style arena-to-arena shooter with none of those things, so yeah, it's gonna be way shorter.
all they had to do was remove the looter elements and keep the rest and it'd have been fantastic.

>no directional swordplay, only 7 weapons of wich most are boring.....only chi blast remains as a chi skill and ''upgrades'' are just flat out boring aswell
is this accurate? sad if true.

>anti doom Schizo is back

Shadow Warrior and Shadow Warrior 2 were crap
This is also crap

>CRINGIEST fucking one-liners
>Awful new voice actor
>Voice acting in general is extremely amateurish
>Stiff controls
>7 guns, 3 upgrades
>6 hour campaign
>Looks like shit
>Stutters like hell
>AAA price
Basically it's NOTHING like SW2. Not even the same game. It's nothing more than an indie 6-hours long Doom Eternal copycat that for some reason has a price tag of AAA title

How cringe is the dialogue in this one?

kinda over-priced with DOOM eternal-like gameplay.
an improvement over SW2,that's for sure.

I just wanted more like SW2013, man. Right balance of humor to seriousness, fun weapons, fun combat encounters.

SW2 was fun but mostly a disappointment. But SW3 looks like a complete dumpster fire.

> with DOOM eternal-like gameplay.
>an improvement over SW2,that's for sure.

soiboi af opinion

>So what's the Any Forumserdict?
Its cringe, standard console fps shit. Listening to the dialogue alone is unbearable. Just watch some gameplay videos.

Attached: If only.jpg (1043x187, 102.44K)

SW2 wasn't good at being anything,same with the first in the reboot.
jack of all trades,master of none (wasn't even really good at anything).
at least this one is good at being a ninja flavored DOOM eternal.