If you praise this game, you literally don't understand what made the other ones good. Open world is a fucking cancer

If you praise this game, you literally don't understand what made the other ones good. Open world is a fucking cancer.

Attached: t620x300-9db06a53d8c94e1b18167908a402ff3b.jpg (620x300, 60.93K)

Imagine what a master piece this could of been if half the map wasn't empty bullshit...

Except it isn't empty. Seethe harder 90's baby. You will never beat Elden Ring.

Attached: 899.png (419x394, 166.36K)

Open but hole

This game is great, I'm having a ton of fun

>made the other ones good

They still exist, go play them retard.

Ok, what made the other ones good?

It's easily my favorite Soulsborne game besides Bloodborne, maybe you should get good and stop complaining about a great game.

Attached: 2b.png (900x844, 274.38K)

It’s the only thing that’s redeeming it. Dark souls combat is ehhh

This isn't Dark Souls though?

I'm 8 hours in and about to drop it. It really is a giant leap backwards.
A trend follower instead of a trend setter.

Completely agree, FromSoftware peakes with Bloodborne and Sekiro. I hope they never make an open world Soulsborne ever again. With that said I truly believe Elden Ring is the best exploration game, the best adventure game and the best open world game ever made.

A structured and finetuned experience, from gameplay, bosses and difficulty increasing.

Open world makes this the best souls game
bloodborne has too low fps
you made this thread because you got memed into open world bad and you are hoping for yous
you are not a waman and never will be kys

The open world parts suck ass, but at least the legacy dungeons are pretty good.

whenever I see message that says "fort, night", a part of me just dies. I think video games have passed me by. The zoomers love the open world meme

I'd agree with you except you're implying DS3 was still part of the "good ones"

Only reason is he would drop it out of boredom

So you got filtered.

Fast travel has been a disaster for Soulskind, you cannot debate me.

Just go through the legacy dungeons
If you simply stick to the main path the game is around the length of demon souls

Get good at what? Walking along cliff edges for hours to find the odd hole in the wall with less content than the worst chalice dungeon spawn?
In what world is that hard?

Every souls game has been open world, this game just took that concept and filled it with tons of filler.

Is that any worse than try but hole, great chest ahead, or fake wall when there is no fake wall? Have you seen half the shit people post here? Messages have always been juvenile graffiti 90% of the time

WHERE DO I GET LIGHTNING SPEAR?

'Open world' in that you can take a right instead if a left

>majority of the bosses are recycled throughout the game, with some of them not even having original movesets in the first place (e.g. Asylum Demon moveset)
>majority of the bosses are big dudes with big weapons that swing at you, forcing you to press the roll button at the right time, then attack once or twice - rinse, repeat
>OST is again very grandiose and epic with lots of choirs, but the effect gets completely diminished because of its overusage throughout the soul series
>miyazaki said that it was "time to move away from dark souls" but then he just made dark souls except it's open world
Is Miyazaki a one trick pony?

Attached: 1439493170596.png (317x392, 133.66K)

>it isn't empty
That's you fuckers said about BOTW.

I know you're a troon so mental illness just comes naturally to you but do you ever get tired of posting the same threads over and over again?

No. Open world as in its a big world that you’re free to explore as you wish. Basically what Elden Ring did is it took all of the areas of a souls game, and then separated them out and added a bunch of filler land between the areas. That’s all it did. New Londo Ruins are an end game area. You can explore that within 30 minutes of launching the game

>le troon boogeyman
I hate trannies and I also don't like this game. Now what?

Are you telling me I'm having fun the wrong way?

Attached: 1645386902555.gif (299x235, 832.79K)

No. He made Sekiro.
Proof that he CAN do something else but the audience just wants dodgeroll spam and silly hats.

More like
>Walk along cliff edge for 30 seconds
>See interesting point of interest off to the side
>Pass by statue along the way that points you to a catacomb so you don't have to search the wall
Yea I'm thinking Elden Ring is based + keyed

they hate us because we speak the truth

>you didnt find one specific Bell in a catacomb in one tiny part of a gigantic map so now you cant buy smithing stones crucial to levelling up weapons lol

fucking bravo. the more you play the more ridiculous some of these design decisions become

Attached: Hidetaka_Miyazaki (2).jpg (800x450, 37.58K)

I implore every Sekiro fan to just go play Sifu.

YWNBAM (You will never be a maiden)
touch grace
ratio'd
plus you're tarnished

lurk moar, zoomer

It seems cool, but for me it's the clashing of swords. It makes me cum.
The fist trade just doesn't have the epicness. Just feels like a thug simulator like Def Jam or GTA