Let's get this over with

Let's get this over with.

Attached: l9o7a806n1481.jpg (578x767, 87.01K)

Sonic Adventure aged better than most Nintendo games from that era

This is accurate. The legend of Zelda is a game on a console that was so underpowered this one image of randy pitchford would be too big to fit on 6 different cartridges. Sonic adventure came out when people knew how to make video games

Attached: randy-pitchford-sea-of-thieves-600x450.jpg (600x450, 46.19K)

they're both fine though
seethe

This is fundamentally wrong. You can absolutely say that something didn’t age well, regardless of its pedigree.

The first Zelda is fine if you take it without consideration to the following entries.

Sonic Adventure was great if you don’t take into account the future installments.

Both games aged poorly when compared to newer games, but that doesn’t make the game bad, just their flaws more apparent.

i refuse to pretend Sonic Adventure is a bad game, it's fucking fun to play
as for Zelda, it has groundwork that provides unending entertainment, everyone on Any Forums should be making their own Zelda
www.zeldaclassic.com

Ok.
Sonic was never good.

Attached: 1621853833654.png (298x500, 75.23K)

Sonic was never good. Zelda is still good

which one is 3D from a 20 years old console and which one is 2d from a 30 yo console. there isn't even point of comparison

mad nintentoddlers

Sonic Adventure was bad by contemporary standards.

>Both games aged poorly when compared to newer games
I'll bait, what's the newer and better game than SA?

Sonic adventure is shit
Zelda 1 good with a map guide

Cope. Zelda stopped being good after Majora's Mask for the record

Attached: 1616694370248.png (290x327, 118.91K)

>Sonic Adventure was great if you don’t take into account the future installments.
like what?

A better comparison would be OoT vs SA and even then OoT still mogs the ever loving shit out of it making it a no contest

Sonic Adventure was awful when it came out, and The Legend of Zelda is still good.

Sonic Mania.

both are fine
a better comparison would be all of those trash western sony playformers like crash or spyro, legitimate trash even when new but they're still good because sony good sega bad

>2D Sonic aka Press right to win Sonic
(You)

Fixed

Attached: fix.png (578x828, 505.7K)

Chads played Sonic adventure, only balding virgins played zelda

>any Sonic game
>being infallible

>N-NOOOOOO HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH BUSH TO BURN.... AH THIS IS STUPID FUCK YOU NINTENDO, I'M BUYING A MEGADRIVE INSTEAD TO PLAY ALL THE GREAT GAMES LIKE SONIC AND UHHHHH OTHER GAMES

Attached: soi.png (1056x407, 20.49K)

>Chads played Sonic adventure
Knowing what the sonic fandom looks like yeah I doubt it

Zelda 1 took what the dev team knew already worked in a simple but solid adventure game, you don't really have to burn every bush and shit it's just there as an option. Sonic Adventure was a experimental title that Sonic Team were making up on the spot, its early prototypes being completely different are proof of this, not even Mario 64 differs that much between what we know of pre-release builds and the final product, they cut multiplayer but SA1 cut the scope of its levels massively.

This is why it gets a bad rep, Nintendo games "just work" and while Sega had the most creative staff of all time at one point not everything they come up with in the short amount of dev time they had is gonna end up spotless, the best selling Sonic game of all time was made in like 8 months, is the one with the least original gameplay ideas (besides introduction of multiplayer) and the most straightforward levels and decades later Mania would achieve a similar success by being just like that. People just like things that just work.

ah yes, chads like cwc and the guy self inserting as shadow in spongebob threads

A truly good game is timeless. There is inherently some level of needing to keep the original time period of retro games to appreciate them, but a true 10/10 game can be enjoyed without having to rationalize to yourself that you're having fun

>the guy self inserting as shadow in spongebob threads
That one is an actual Chad though

nice try dude, you can go back to your discord now

Sanic Adventure is a bad game, it runs like shit, plays pretty badly and has THE WORST fishing minigame known the man
Fucking why would you have a fishing minigame where the goal is to catch a fucking frog?
But I love it, its on the far end of the So Bad its Good scale, nearly wrapping around to Bad again.

I've never actually played the original Zelda games, but it gave us more Zelda games and they are mostly good.