I am forgotten

>i am forgotten

Attached: sifu-button-01-1614291963119.jpg (800x800, 62.16K)

After I'm done with Elden Ring and Triangle Strategy, I'll get back to it. Great game.

Maybe they should use their brain next time and not launch next to 4 major anticipated titles in February.

I'm sure it's decent but I'm just waiting for it to go on sale and hopefully they'll add some new modes because it looks barebones as all hell.

The developers probably knew the truth. Most of these games sucked or were just boring. I'm still playing Atelier Sophie 2, but I dropped Elden Ring early, and am taking a break from the grinding in Horizon.

It was really smart of them to release it when they did, but now there are tons of games coming out. I will check it out on sale or if it hits PS+ or something.

>epic games exclusive

I beat Horizon a few days ago, moving on now to Elden Ring. Aztech comes out next week so I'll buy that too.

You cant get away from big titles this year, because of the flu hoax related delays. March has six or seven anticipated games AND the GTAV next-gen patch. Obviously there isnt total crossover between SIFU and all those, but yea, its going to be tough.

im down to buy it on steam

forn now i play

zombie panic source, like online resident evil 8, free on steam

>epic games exclusive?
Good.

Attached: 7779ba8db2d53ff32e3a22c4755cb17e.jpg (570x760, 35.59K)

Stfu

>What do you MEAN nobody's talking about this three hour indie single player experience when the biggest fucking game of the year for game-related circles came out less than a week ago???

Elden Ring is also a single player experience

loved the game but i still have no idea how to beat kuroki phase 1 consistently
only boss i couldnt figure out the patterns

i wish

>EGS exclusive
>also only on sony consoles where the majority only care about the newest AAA exclusive
What a shame. I'll just buy it through G2A once it actually releases.

That's just the life cycle of games today with so many new releases constantly. Only the biggest or the most controversial titles get more than a week of attention.

Attached: end my life_face.jpg (465x462, 43.74K)

What did you expect? It's a one-and-done game.

Good. Its a terrible twitch-bait EGS exclusive game

Honestly this game looks really easy and simple with massive parry timing judging from the videos I've seen. Is it just that sonybros are shit at games?

lmao sony pony is word filtered, what a bunch of cucks