What's the worst video game you ever played?

What's the worst video game you ever played?

Attached: rab4.png (707x790, 1.37M)

Dark Souls II.

Cats posters are the niggers of Any Forums

For me I think it's either this or maybe the Dexter's Laboratory gameboy advance game.

Attached: file.png (823x1180, 1.66M)

Your favorite video game.

Cabbit

>t. dog

Attached: the future.webm (540x540, 2.93M)

I played Superman 64 as a kid

elden ring

That’s a rabbit u nigger

Carmageddon 64, the horrors of it cannot be put into words.

Go fuck yourself shitbull owner.

Rooneshit or Wurld or Warcrap
I don’t Think there is a bigger waste of time ever I don’t think I had a single second on fun on either and I probably spent at least like A day on each in total

Crash Dummies snes, I asked my parents for Buster Busts Loose because we rented it multiple times, they got me Super Buster Bros. instead, I told them just return it and get the new Crash Dummies game, so I got my parents to pay full price for that LJN piece of shit when I really wanted that Konami Tiny Toons game

Looked good, gameplay is so shit.

Attached: B005DD7D-BCE8-48E0-B904-2AFD78589C0C.jpg (800x800, 113.02K)

I don't know if it's the all time worst for me but a big standout is Kingdom Come Deliverance. I made it like 40 hours in, and read the dev speedrun for the whole game was the same time. Dropped the game right there. i've played some shitty open world games but that was by far the absolute worst. Singleplayer MMO without fucking mount.

Pokemon

cunny ToT

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning* I'm retarded..

It's not egregiously bad, there are certainly more technically incompetent games, but Alone in the Dark for PS2 left a really bad impression on me when I played it as a lad.
For me, the part that I most vividly remember was how you could immediately skip to any chapter from the menu. Suggested a lack of confidence in the game's craftsmanship that seriously irked me.

Attached: cnuuy.jpg (750x748, 215.9K)