Writes a few item descriptions

>writes a few item descriptions
>takes all the credit

I fucking hate americans

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (800x1200, 137.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/02/28/grab-for-the-ring/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They hired him for his name brand, you fucking retard. To hype normies up.

t. source: straight outta my ass

>>takes all the credit
Why even bother lying?
georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/02/28/grab-for-the-ring/

>Of course, almost all the credit should go to Hidetaka Miyazaki and his astonishing team of games designers who have been laboring on this game for half a decade or more, determined to create the best videogame ever. I am honored to have met them and worked with them, and to have have played a part, however small, in creating this fantastic world and making ELDEN RING the landmark megahit that it is

I dont even like him but you are pretty fucking retarded to open a thread with such horrible bait when he releases something like this.

Attached: opisafag.png (837x184, 15.45K)

The fat fuck is actually being quite humble for the first time in his jew life

Attached: Untitled.jpg (650x220, 38.07K)

kinda based

Miyazaki LOVES americans

THE LOATHSOME DUNG EATER

Does someone has the Tolkien talking to Martin copypasta at hand?

>The Dreaded Dung Eater
My work here is done

his work expresses nothing but a heartfelt loathing for whites and their culture

>The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew

play elden ring

Attached: 1646102588464m.jpg (725x1024, 105.19K)

>Gurm, ah, George, hm, ah pardon me, GRRM - (should I perhaps be flattered?), you must understand, dear boy, that I am in fact wholly preoccupied with my own work *lights pipe*, and I simply haven't the time to contend with your 'quibbles', as you put them *chuckles affably*. Despite having passed on, oh, some 40 years ago to sit at the right hand of Eru Iluvatar, I have not, as they say, rested on my laurels, indeed! *blows smoke rings* Why, just this past year another one of my works on the Nature of Middle-Earth was published, and, I must confess wholeheartedly, much of that coupled together from notes I had hastily scrawled on napkins or indeed any bare scrap of paper I could find in an idle hour! I am sure you can relate, yes? *laughs uproariously* Simple stuff, really, the measurement of Elvish life-spans in comparison to our own brief lives, mating cycles, the cosmology and movements of celestial bodies, physical characteristics of the Fellowship, Elvish economy (a subject I understand you have some particular interest in, yes?) *winks* As it stands, and to my great regret, any forthcoming discussions between the two of us on the subject of this-or-that will simply have to wait. Before you go, however, how is your own work going along? I understand you have enjoyed some moderate success in your own endeavors? *blows more smoke rings* Mr. Martin?

Attached: mw56725.jpg (615x800, 97.83K)

Release the Steam Deck 2, Gabe

i love Americana

Attached: IMG_20220226_000044.jpg (1450x2048, 452.19K)

>item descriptions
no way
he just came up with some character's names, which is why all the names are bad in ER. they are all just regular names spelled diffrently, and also names stolen from other boomer fantasy books from martin's era (saw an NPC named "moongrum" lmao. moorcock should sue).
he also came up with the """""general plot""""" with as many quotation marks as humanly possible. because it was just "some lady cucked some dude and then they fought lmao" and it was miyazaki who actually fixed his garbage and turned it into a proper FROM setting with fuckness and eldritch cosmic ayys
etc
the hack couldn't even google what souls games are about and come up with proper worldbuilding. miyazaki had to do it instead.

Attached: file.png (951x352, 68.16K)

how many man hours worth of funding did they waste on getting him to write a few pages of generic replaceable lore?

I severely doubt enough Danni fans have bought ER to make it a profitable roi.

it's worth it for his name alone, due to all the "dude the mother of dragons" sόyface-men

Thank you very much good sir

redpill me on the loathesome dung eater

so what item descriptions and characters did he write?

Most men play videogames. The vanishingly small audience of men who were GoT but aren't gamers are not going to convert to gaming because they know who GRRM is.

This celebrity sponsorship was malinvestment same as when E3 has some rapper at a game's booth.

Someone post the vocaroo. You know the one.

Attached: cheesed to meet you.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>ayo it's big cheese
>sir, this is the suicide hotline

>Comments are disabled for this post.
Damn grrm