Master Duel

Why do people play Blue-Eyes again?

Attached: 1643062207501.png (1400x1050, 1.24M)

Is it acceptable to play Tri-Brigade without Zoodiac or Lyrilusc and without Revolt or is it still meta faggotry?

Because Chaos max is big boss monster that can't possible be removed!

>new seaon brought nothig
>no change at all
>still the same fucking lame chink tier meta decks
Whats the name of the fan games to play ygo with out this retardation?

shes my wife

Attached: 64202399.jpg (624x624, 472.88K)

>people are just realizing Konami isnt as generous as it looks
kek, welcome to master duel links
enjoy your stay

Dreamt I was playing Darklords today, someone convince me not to waste my gems on them.

they are shit and get beat by everything meta and even most pet decks

>Konami isnt as generous as it looks
konami has never been generous though. They short print the hell out of the expensive cards so that you buy more packs and then ban the cards right after.

>activate true draco spell effect to tribute summon a monster
>opponent chains maxx c
How do these people function?

No, thats fine, but people wont know you are playing a non-meta build and will surrender anyway.

EDO Pro.

Wait for Despia. Despia Darklord still kinda sucks, but its much better than pure.

You probably still need revolt

People play chaos max since it's the safest move, but really blue eyes players just want to summon the normal blue eyes to the field.

Attached: BlueEyesWhiteDragon-MGED-EN-PGR-1E.jpg (471x689, 130.01K)

Any Forums Room? want to mess with my ftk deck

I'm sick to my ass of the fucking garbage loaner decks they make you play in Solo, I just want to fucking complete it so I never have to look at it again

Fuck Witchcrafter faggots and their bullshit infinite spell cards

>Opponent discards his hand to allure and surrenders
>He's playing 3 allure and only has 7 dark monsters in deck
What did you expect do happen retard?

So glad I swapped over to galaxy eyes. It plays how I wish blue eyes played

Attached: legacy.png (544x544, 684.23K)

Just ash the little girls and they inmediately surrender lmao

But I play Dark Magician and building Red Eyes

These are the kinds of people who come to these threads to complain about the game.

Deck list of cards made up of nothing but negates and hand traps

Attached: ThreateningRoar-YS16-EN-C-1E.png (460x672, 742.43K)

Summon the Old perv of panty sniffing and they consneed

Attached: 345352352.png (548x814, 640.79K)

is it easy to use?

not to mention way back when exodia was being released in the ocg, they sold it in pieces and once all of the cards were in circulation, they banned it a week or so after.

>bro just draw the out every time
>bro just craft all the staples
>bro just play meta
>bro just learn what all the cards do
>bro just be good
>bro just get to plat 1
>bro bro bro
bro why dont you suck my balls?

Attached: every thread.jpg (1021x574, 56.49K)

But I could use the droplets for every other deck, seems like a good investment.

Love seeing retards waste their Feather Duster to get rid of Bystreet, fail to destroy my monsters and have it come back during my End Phase

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.13.38.png (364x394, 301.63K)

He just couldn't resist... the allure.. of darkness.

Dark Magician is so fucking hard to play man... without Dragoon the deck is true suffering. Spends all its resources just so it can get one banish a turn, no negates, maybe run the skill drain, and then get btfo by backrow removal which EVERYONE is fucking running thanks to Eldlich.

It won't be till BACH till the deck has more than one fucking strategy, and even then, the deck is gonna need till the Branded engine to actually be properly competent and have 1 card combos.

i just spent 30 dollars so i can play sky strikers and dusted a meklord i rolled.....

Eldlich.

I just want to earn the fucking digital bug mate base, most of the loaner deck duels aren't that bad for me but this one's fucking cancer, I get it's supposed togeaxh me about some timing stuff but it never explains it itself

i think he cute

Attached: RitualRaven-SBCB-EN-C-1E.png (683x1000, 1.1M)

>dusted his kinolord for skytrannies
i hope you brick every hand

Which cards are definitely getting banned/limited soon?

It's a little clunky. But it's way faster than Master Duel. My only complaint is that prompt windows lock you out of looking at GY and banish piles for some reason. Reasonable prices to pay for games that don't take forever, updated cardpool, a sane banlist, and less retarded playerbase. Too many spics on there though, that's the other issue.

>spending money
why? 30 dollars could get you that sky striker deck irl (ok maybe not all of it, but part of it at least).

Tick tock eldtards

Attached: 54364362.png (442x444, 339.98K)

i needed another gay shota miku

i dont want to play with sweaty nerds irl

Attached: 1646112791783.png (479x639, 13.41K)

>play against exodia player
>he fails to pull it off
>immediately scoops
What is even the point? Why are you playing this game?

Attached: 1645922562409.jpg (641x355, 27.72K)

So that they can call people third rate duelists with fourth rate decks when they get a win. It's not about the cards, it's about the legacy.

None.

My biggest problem with EDO is that most people play TCG which is useless for me, and that's assuming I can even find a game, which I never can anyway. So EDO in the end is just a bot sim with a really good test hand engine.

>non-limited
jesus fuck man

I will take Pablo any day if i dont have to see Chen Yamazki summong herald of buttplugs and VFD again

Same but I went for RDA, there's nothing quite like dropping this guy on the opponent's turn and watch as they scramble to do anything, also big numbers

Attached: HotRedDragonArchfiendKingCalamity-MGED-EN-R-1E.png (464x684, 833.15K)

The shuffling seems really shitty in this game

>Be plat
>Lose coinflip
>It's a drytroon
Aaaaaand scoop

To summon Exodia? Isn't it obvious?

Who said you had to play? Just keep it, or get friends into the game and play kitchen table.

There is a rumor going around that they supposedly datamined the banlist.
They're banning VFD and drident, limiting called by, ben10, tenki, and semi limit crossout designator.

Imperial Order and Skill Drain

Lmao get fucked, Eldniggers

I believe it. I've thankfully only played against other friends who aren't using the latest and greatest decks. Dragoon seems pretty retarded though. But the deck needs it. Super fucking cool design too

But you're just playing with yourself at that point.

>limiting called by
I call BS, it's still at 2 in OCG and there's no reason to hit it in MD.

I like the laugh he does when you click him

Yes. People here like to call combo decks "solitaire decks" but the actual solitaire decks are burn, exodia and the meme selFTK on the XYZ fest because you literally don't need an opponent to play them

You need revolt or you'll only link summon 2-3 times in the entire game

Revolt is still toxic, so no

It's limited in the TCG and it helps combo decks a lot, which is why most people complain about it.
It's still just a rumor tho.

I think Dragoon at 1 would be fine... if it was limited to just DM. Unfortunately, thanks to the Branded Engine that fucker is never coming off the banlist. Fusing generically is even easier than with Verte. Branded Fusion + Goddess with 3rd Eye gets you to Dragoon without needing to run Dark Magician or Red Eyes.

>but really blue eyes players just want to summon the normal blue eyes to the field.
Blue eyes players are yugioh's soul, hanging by a thread. If I didn't knew how much of a faggot blue-eyes players are, I'd say they're based.

>Limiting Called By
>Semi Limiting Crossout
Literally why? To make Drytroonies and Eldniggers even more obnoxious?

>log in to my plat account to do dailies play some fun matches only fought versus 1 drytranny player that surrendered after I maxx c'ed him
>log in to my gold account trannt brigades and drytroon matches only fought one non meta deck some guy running ancient warriors
Did we win plat 1 chads

Difference is TCG doesn't have Maxx C, so combo is far more oppressive. OCG and Master Duel have a more balanced meta thanks to Maxx C.

Drytron needs called by and crossout so they don't die to droll and maxx c. No called by means drytroon is more vulnerable to handtraps

Room ID: 119485
Spectator ID: 863561

Attached: puddingcess.png (622x622, 704.23K)

I'm sorry if you play OCG, but finding TCG games is not hard. Just make a room yourself and you get a game in a minute or two.

Gotta give them a couple of weeks to fuck off back to Plat before the game gets playable again

>Called
To sell TTT and Crossout

>Crossout
Because every deck in OCG was running it for cockroach. Never mind that literally every deck runs cockroach, nope that's definitely not the problem.

What's the best way to make my opponent suffer?

Eldlich and Drytron.

>ben10
Drytroonsister what do we do now?

>Goddess with 3rd Eye
Poorfag version of The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion

I doubt it, they're going to stay in gold since there is no incentive to rank up. And they all probably want easy games from gold players who dont know vital chokepoints yet

It's to make drytron and other combo decks more weak to hand traps
It doesn't strengthen shit like Eldlich but I guess that was the road they decided to take (provided the datamined shit is legit)

You still have Eva at 3