Untitled

Attached: turtle_wildlife_creature_elden_ring_wiki_guide_300px.jpg (300x169, 11.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8iShZ-FEyxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could this be a dog?

I saw a white phantom wearing a turtle shell and immediately started holocausting the turtle population. Still only a pile of turtle necks.

turtoises are the chad of reptiles

It's in a tower you need to jump to with your horse. Wish I could tell you where exactly. Somewhere by that place with the church of madness fire rats where you get the Frenzy Eyes incantation

i will not kill the turtle

don't you dare!!

Same. Protect them.

Behold, dog! Therefore, friendship required.

youtu.be/8iShZ-FEyxE

>turtle
It's a tortoise, my guy.

Looks like Lonesome George

Attached: 28195.jpg (990x743, 91.69K)

Turtles have little flippers and no tail, tortoises have flat feet and tails. Remember this forever

I feel bad, I've been butchering them indiscriminately, those stam regen items are too useful. I don't touch the jellybros though, they're cool

I've killed only a handful of animals but I've never even attacked a turtle.

kek

Attached: poor turtle.webm (300x273, 839.12K)

I realized this game was kino when I met this lad. Literally just a giant fucking tortoise wearing a pope hat who tells you about this world's religious beliefs with a deep and soothing voice. I mean what other game has stuff like this? Incredible

Attached: Elden-Ring-Celestial-Dew-Church-of-Vows-accidentally-attacked-friendly-hostile-NPC-revive-NPC-.jpg (1920x1080, 474.08K)

What was the point of adding turtles? Nobody wants to kill them.

I thought he was an enemy and immediately attacked him...how fucked am I?

>Remember this forever
I will user. I will.

Are you retarded? How could you think that? He's inside a church and sleeping when you meet him

Did they change the item description for tortoise meat since the Network Test? I remember seeing a screenshot saying it was a aphrodisiac.

The fact that he's cool with heresies and teaches you sorcery makes him ultra based.

Attached: just brushing the turtle.gif (350x264, 593.48K)

I was wrong about the tail thing

Attached: difference-between-tortoises-and-turtles-vector-16496060.jpg (1000x837, 145.57K)

Maybe he said turtle because in many languages, there's turtle and sea turtle instead of tortoise and turtle.

there are land turtles too dinkus

why :(