AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 20220301163313_1.jpg (1920x1080, 470.81K)

I CANT RUN IT

Use the spirit summon with 5 dudes. Makes this game a joke.

yeah but i want to beat him properly. i reallly need to learn his parry timing

Did you found the Ashes summon? if so just use the jellyfish

this let them and the summon mark npc tank you. when the thing is targeting you, you dodge until it attacks the npc's again

bros... the patches will fix the performance.... right, bros....

Attached: sad albino.jpg (223x226, 7.34K)

i would imagine so. they look like absolute dipshits if they don't

If you're STILL stuck on Margit, maybe these games are just not for you, user.

Attached: 1628277252311.jpg (700x712, 83.44K)

probably, the fan patch solves pretty much every problem
you gotta play offline only, so it's the same as nothing unless you're a pirate

how about you kill yourself you disgusting anime tranny

FUCK PRECEPTOR MIRIAM

Attached: 1550148196751.png (922x715, 282.43K)

I get stuck there on every new character!

>People are getting filtered by first main boss
LMAO

i'm not filtered if i keep trying. i usually take forever for bosses it's just normal for me

Yeah, just like they fixed the forced 720p resolution, 30PFS lock and lack of MKB controls for Dark Souls PTDE, right? Oh wait.

PC is fucking irrelevant.

i'm lost yet again
killed moon lady, went up to the hand enemies and talked to the witch and now i don't know where to go again where everything doesn't destroy me

Attached: 1552855079181.jpg (722x349, 65.59K)

>getting filtered by Margit
ngmi sorry user

Margit is by far the most bullshit first real boss of any Souls.
The amount of health, damage and moves he has is really stupid for what he's supposed to be, especially given how the game railroads you straight to him as fast as possible.
If it's not your first Souls he's ok with some quirks that can throw you off but if Elden is your first Souls, he's pretty bonkers for all the shit you suddenly have to learn, no wonder they give you the jellyfish summon on the road leading to him.

Learn his parry timings. It'll make his runs a lot more fun since you have a goal. Once you get the timing down the only thing that can really kill you are his spin2win attacks, and those can just be outspaced.

Attached: margit snap.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

>From his chamber in Shit Castle
>Margit: MMMM YEAH OOOH BABBY masturbates to invisible hitboxes and untelegraphed moves GOD I'M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW reaches into asshole like he reaches across the room MMM YEAH LET ME MASTURBATE WITH THIS SHIT AND EAT IT MMM YEAH TASTY CHOCOLATE
>Tarnished enters
>OOOOH DADDY WAS NEEDING SOME CUMMIES leaps across the room and swings his sword in 3 nanoseconds instantly killing him YEAH YOU FUCKED IN THE WRONG NEGHBORHOOD MMMM LET ME SNIFF YOUR TARNISHED DICK MMMMMM YEAH BABY

IT'S NOT FAIR. WHY IS THIS FUCKER LITERALLY THE HARDEST THING IN THE GAME. I'M LEVEL AND THIS GUY JUST FUCKING ONE SHOTS ME AND IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE HIS MOVES BECAUSE OF HIS BULLSHIT LAGGING HITBOXES. HOLY SHIT IS THERE SOME WAY TO CHEESE THIS ASSMUNCH?

He is for sure the hardest first main boss From has made. 10 chain combos that he can then 50/50 chain into another long combo is pretty crazy, as well as the delayed attacks. He was harder than Godrick for me.

that's what i have been trying but it's really hard. sp far i can parry him twice if i'm lucky