How to make this fucking jump!?

how to make this fucking jump!?

Attached: 1646139059193.png (1531x1066, 2.56M)

What exactly is your issue?

What jump?

Try this retard.

Attached: 20220301_085500.png (1531x1066, 2.5M)

The Bridge is broken and he doesn’t realize there is a grassy cliff you take instead of jumping

holy fucking filtered. If you can't kill margit what makes you think you'll be able to beat the rest of the game?

You go down at the end of the bridge

Grab the scrolls of Icarian Flight.

I found biggie smalls in DS1 harder

I got blackout drunk and did it. Spent an hour the next figuring out how I got there

look down where you pick up the item at the end of the bridge you clown

How do you get into that area under stormveil castle? I feel like I’ve explored everywhere but there’s an area I can see at the bottom of the ravine inside the castle.

Take the main gate pussy

If you can't kill Marget just quit the game. You stand no chance

Attached: 1645832221519.gif (300x224, 631.33K)

Both maps are wrong, the path is at the end of the broken bridge.

If i got what you mean go rampart tower, go out where the hanks with explosive barrelsare, jump down from a balcony on
the leftthen keep going down,

There's a path off from Galdrich, you go up to where the jar people are, turn around to the right and hug the wall. Jump across onto the gap and climb up around the wall to the new path that loops around to the previous Grace in the rampart tower, where the locked door was.

Kill Margit you fucking shitter, he's only hard if you let him bully you.
ASSERT DOMINANCE, JUMP ATTACK THAT BITCH AND RAPE HIS POISE

to be fair the rest of the game is largely easier than margit depending on how much youve leveled up and upgraded your weapon at that point, usually people have a +0 to +1weapon and are around 15-20 when fighting margit
i beat him at level 24 with a +1 golden halberd after around 10 deaths and then went straight to godrick and beat him first try
the only harder boss for me so far was crucible sentinel

Wow, I didn't even realize there was a boss in that area. I took that alternate route and didn't even think to go back and explore more

>He skipped Margit
NGMI bucko.

This.

Attached: 1620659080325.png (1531x1066, 2.91M)

Yeah happened to me too. I made it all the way to the Dragonic Tree Sentinel that guards the door to finish the game without having done Margit or Godrick. Only then I had to backtrack and do them lmao.