Make a borderlands clone

>make a borderlands clone
>it's fun
>make a doom clone
>it's not fun
What a shame, time to go back to Shadow Warrior 2

Attached: shadow warrior.jfif.jpg (1034x662, 107.23K)

You actually like SW2? To each their own I suppose.

I'm watching some gameplay and this shit looks way too similar to DOOM. I enjoyed SW2 so I'll probably give it a go after I'm done with Elden Ring.

Not him but 2 was fine for what it was. Too many people had different expectations for 2 but I didn't. I liked finding the secrets and grinding the loot treadmill. It wasn't so stingy that you couldn't find what you needed.

>Borderlands 2 clone
The writing, yeah.
Only thing that SW2 had going for it over B2 was melee combat; the loot system was horrendous, the skills were bland, and the level design might as well have not even existed, I could go on and on

>metadoom
>no metashadow warrior

The loot system was a better version of Borderlands. Had a lot of fun with it.

You can't chase or copy popular trends if you don't understand why the trends are popular in the first place

I still have no idea what this nu shadow warrior series was even trying to be in the end.

You look for old coins in thrift stores don't you

>Cuck wang
Not my Wang.

shadow warriors has the most left wing dialogue, its horrible

Starts with "cash", ends with "grab".

Just something to keep the payroll with a mothballed IP.

>6 hours playtime
nah I have it on my wishlist but full price?
maybe when it's on sale for 10 € or under in a few years

>>make a borderlands clone
>>it's fun
those statements contradict one another

I did not like SW2 but I am considering giving it another try now when I have a pc that can actually play that above 100 fps.

>>make a borderlands clone
>>it's fun

I believe this entry is abolute shit

Shadow Warrior 1 was better then Shadow Warrior 2.
The RNG mechanics ruined it.

I didn't even know this game existed.

I've heard of people finishing it in 4-5 hours.

Marketing is expensive.

>see enemy
>go to menu
>respec elemental damage on you weapon
>kill enemy
>see enemy
>go to menu
>kill enemy
>see enemy
>go to menu
>kill enemy

That's a hard pass for me. I'm not saying that every game has to be over 50 hours playtime but 4-6 hours is laughable. Most achievements will be 10 hours maybe.

All three of them are mediocre and I won't touch the third one after 10 years of waiting for some generic sequel.

They fired Wang's voice actor because they think it's wrong for a white person to voice a Chinese. So they replaced him with a Korean who was born and grew up the US. New one sounds fucking terrible.