Deep Rock Galactic

you guys weren't kidding about this shit
I thought it was just some indie coop game for nerds but my god it literally has perfect gameplay and visuals all within 3gb

rock and stone

Attached: DRG_Screenshot_004.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhYEKZXrdig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a good game, just make sure to promote one dwarf fast or you'll burn out because the game gets repetitive fast unless you are playing on higher difficulties and for that you almost need overclocks

It's one of the greatest games I've ever played. Total fun. I want to start doing Hazard 5's. I msotly do 3's.

>it's a salvage operation again

Attached: 1636536514324.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

how 2 promote?

>host salvage operation
>no randoms join until the fuel defense

at least i took the crate and backpack earlier bitches

is it good with randos? my friends never have time/money for new games

I am that late joiner.
I'm sorry user I just hate that mission type.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhYEKZXrdig
post yfw

Attached: 1645837796594.jpg (794x654, 17.92K)

Get to character level 25 with any dwarf the do an assignment and thats it, you unlock a bunch of things that make the game more fun

"Promote" is this game's prestige. Just max level and pay a small fee to start back at rank 1. Fortunately, in this game, you don't lose anything by doing it though. It's strictly positive. And it doesn't matter past bronze rank 1 except the cred it gives you with other players.

I really wish they'd overhaul the promotion system but at this point there are so many players like max promotion its too late to change it. Promotions should have been unique missions, not just arbitrary "do three regular mission"

Really great game. Has paid for itself several times over imo.

Maybe make it so that if you're going on someone's promotion mission it adds a special mutator or an extra secondary objective or something like that. It could even be guaranteed a special machine event that has to be completed for the mission to count.

>Promotions should have been unique missions, not just arbitrary "do three regular mission"
Could be fun, but by throwing players into regular missions, they don't fragment the fanbase. If there was a special mission type for promotion, there's really not much guarantee someone is promoting at all times and it might be hard to get help with it. That would limit who can play with you.

People would probably get annoyed by promoters joining their lobby if it adds a negative modifier to their lobby. Or an objective they can't be bothered with.

REDDIT AND STONE!

It should give you 3 objectives like the season pass thing does

good game
bad shill

>bad shill
no i just actually play videogames

Absolutely. I have mostly played with randos. The community is really nice. People actually do both objectives in a mission. They don't leave you behind if you die. I always chuckle when people find compressed gold and mark it.
"We're rich!"
"We're rich!"
"We're rich!"
"We're rich!"
It's just a comfy game.

It's an average game that's constantly and so obviously shilled on here. Most posts in these threads read like npc chatter or something like that.