11 years later

>11 years later
>still the best game ever made
How did they do it?

Attached: the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim.jpg (1920x1200, 246.64K)

>11
Where did you learn to count?

its 2022.
2022-2011=11.

>No, don't fine me, officer! That guy I sold beer to was born December 2001, that means he's 21 years old!

It's 20 years, though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197.27K)

Ok user, 10 years and 4 months later.

By the Nine, I keep forgetting what a fucking chore leveling up Smithing, Enchanting, and Alchemy are.

>How did they do it?
They had the sexiest beast races.

It's been 20 years since morrowind came out?

Attached: mattdamonaging.png (2000x2000, 3.87M)

Alchemy basically levels itself. Smithing is a pain the ass but if you just ignore it exploration becomes more important and you realise that crafting in RPG's is cancer.

The main quest is too short.

Always hated how it doesn't give you natural breaks (like Caius telling you to go do quests for guilds so he can study), you always get sent from quest to quest. Story is also really childish and boring with the only memorable parts being chatting with Brothurnax and finding Blackreach.

Yes

Soul music. Reminder he has been cancelled so no kino music for TESVI

Attached: 1643971308343.jpg (2472x2620, 3.08M)

TES VI: We Wuz Kangz will be literally souleless

That's a problem with almost every questline in Skyrim. They hardly take any time to develop or let you get attached to anything.
Capturing Odahviing and going to Sovngarde was also pretty cool, although I wish there was more to do in the latter.

It was trash then, and it's trash now.
Return to reddit where you belong faggots.

Demanding that people leave your le heckin based internet forum for liking something you don't is as reddit as it gets.

cringe

Its not even the best elder scrolls game.

Attached: 1609661122216.png (500x527, 213.31K)

>New Vegas niggers
>Fromsoft dung eaters
>JRPG trannies
All of the above need not apply, this is a comfy TES thread, GTFO

>Oblivion as tall as Morrowind
I don't think so

Oblivion is literally the manlet of the 3.
As the middle child, he doesn't get the autistic rpg mechanics that morrowind gets, nor the more streamlined skyrim gameplay, it just stands there.

Oblivion is nowhere as good as Morrowind

Morrowind is better