The only reason to play Elden Ring (or any FROM game) is to say you've beaten it. Knowing that...

The only reason to play Elden Ring (or any FROM game) is to say you've beaten it. Knowing that, Asmon took the ultimate logical decision: to simply not play it. Why bother subjecting yourself to dozens of bosses and mob swarms just to have a digital pat on the back? The game just isn't fun - sorry FROMEs!

Attached: Asmonchad.png (213x190, 51.08K)

Reminder to use options field or not respond to this post at all.

> (OP)
>Reminder to use options field or not respond to this post at all.

Attached: 1645784128824.png (645x770, 16.02K)

I'm sure he'd be happier if he stuck to MMOs

Who filtered you, user? Was it Margit or Treebro?

wow already? What a loser. Go back to wow chud fucking subhuman I bet his mother is glad she's dead

The lack of story, lack of good gameplay, the tank controls, the lock on, the third person, the stuttering, the 60fps cap, the fact it's the exact same thing as every other souls game except to keep things "fresh" they make the boss anims more and more anime-esque (which equates to bad), the list goes on

Some people enjoy getting fucked in the ass until they can say that they beat the assfucker. It's called masochism. This game is built around it like every Souls game. Not everyone is going to enjoy it. What I find unbearable is that some Souls fags think that this is some kind of an enlightenment for games. It's not. It's a gimmick that draws in elitists and most of them will delude themselves into thinking that they're doing something world changing when they're not. It's just a game.

He literally already posted another video saying he's going to stream himself playing it 3 times over. Why anyone decides to discuss anything on here in such obtuse manner is mind boggling.

Margit then

I am never going to stop playing this game. I'm going to play it until i die. I love it that much...

Im going to bomb Any Forums HQ in minecraft for allowing this shit to be posted on Any Forums.
They could make a separate board for vtubers but making one for /incel/s is apparently too hard.

Attached: 1589049195092.jpg (602x510, 39.87K)

>The only reason to play Elden Ring (or any FROM game) is to say you've beaten it.

most retarded take i've seen this morning, go ahead and don't play it then, follow your cult leader back to p2w chink dust grinding games, we will all be better off for it

Yup, right after I beat Margit and saw the next swarm of soulless npcs I decided to stop playing

>the tank controls
lolwut?

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1644565845653.png (1024x512, 565.38K)

Elden Filtering

I'm at level 19 or 20 and still getting my ass kicked by REGULAR npcs (those horse mounted fuckers in the beginning). Never played any of the souls games but I wanted to give this one a shot, but god damn my patience is wearing thin. glad I didn't pay for it :^)

Attached: 1639921770688.jpg (811x693, 190.5K)

What games do you like?

>not even 1mil in a day
How irrelevant
Imagine deriving your opinions and arguments from people who make money by having opinions and arguing on the internet. I bet you look up to politicians too

I was interested in it, until I saw game play and saw it's just fucking demon/dark souks again.

lmao his reason is literally just being a brainlet with no sense of direction who didn't listen to all the fucking npcs telling you what to do and the big yellow lines pointing you in the direction of progress