The newest Destiny 2 expansion is phenomenal and the best the franchise has ever been

The newest Destiny 2 expansion is phenomenal and the best the franchise has ever been.
What are your thoughts about Destiny 2?
HARDMODE: No mention of removing content.

Attached: 1643481199983.png (1024x1024, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Guide/dcv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They steal money from you by deleting your old content you paid for and make weapons, armor, and abilities useless until they decide they want to bring them back after everyone already deleted them.

“Vaulting” content is a shit thing to do and it’s sad destiny fans are so addicted to the game that they let it happen.

Why yes, you based your opinion about hearsay.
How could I tell?

Attached: 1638050627782.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

fucking shill

Classic seems too damn easy and legendary can be quite frustrating in parts with its one revive per guardian rule.

Oh boy, user! I simply can't wait to play this expansion, fall in love with it, and be reminded Bungie wants me to go fuck myself next year when they remove it in place of the NEW $50 expansion!

Destiny shills need to fucking kill themselves and post their suicide online

>HARDMODE
no
i stopped playing because they kept deleting things to do in game
why am i going to keep paying for the privilege to play an expansion for a year or 2 before they just remove it and keep my money?
all my favorite activities and raids are gone now so what the fuck am i going to log in and do?

>THEY ARE REMOVING CONTEEEEEEEEENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Best way to tell someone hasn't been playing the game since 2018.

It’s awright I guess.

I don’t really understand why it’s an FPS when EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DO is third person.

the fuck are you even talking about?
I've played through literally every single expansion except this one faggot

Attached: no.png (278x70, 22.25K)

if I wanted to start playing destiny what expansions should I start with?

>Best way to tell someone hasn't been playing the game since 2018.

bungie.net/en/Guide/dcv
>With the launch of Year 5 on February 22, 2022, certain destinations, activities, and quests will be moved into the Destiny Content Vault (DCV).
>Location: Tangled Shore
>Tangled shore activities
>H.E.L.M. Wings for the Eliksni and Awoken
>Campaign: Forsaken
>Season of the Hunt
>Season of the Chosen
>Season of the Splicer
>Season of the Lost
>9 activities
>8 exotic quests
>Strikes: Broodhold & The Hollowed Lair
>8 vendors
And all the weapons and armor tied to these activities and locations

Attached: 1628844266716.png (221x218, 18.83K)

Attached: 1635339641148.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

none
you start with the base game
if you're having fun, you buy the current season and do that (10 dollars)
only then, if you are really liking the game, you might consider buying the 4 expansions

>And all the weapons and armor tied to these activities and locations
that's false tho

>Crafting is just a fucking barebones mess
>And Umbral Engrams are still a Bottleneck
No excused for this shit

Attached: F0F6BD7B-0619-4001-9430-F150CBC46E3A.jpg (498x788, 98.72K)

Oh yeah sorry, you can still get those from 1 vendor randomly if he chooses and with one roll per week

so i just spam wojaks nonstop?

I still prefer House of Wolves. Was more earnest in it's low quality fun and had fewer retrogays

i truly hope this is a joke

Pretty sure Witch Queen is the most fun I've had since D1. Void 3.0 is a great improvement, the shaping system saves me grinding for rolls, the glaive is nasty, the throneworld is beautiful, and the story actually held my interest for a change.

Of course Bungie are massive homos and I hate them for vaulting most of the game, but my feelings about this dlc are independent of that.

Witchqueen is the best destiny has ever been. That being said destiny is still shit and pvp is garbage. Wellspring drops are bad and I've been softlocked on attack twice now so I'm done playing that. Outside of the raid I feel like I'm done with this season already. I still actively yell people to not play this game. To reiterate, great expansion, destiny still sucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-074049_Steam.jpg (1080x246, 64.63K)