Open world is a meme

>undead footman bokoblin/bandit camps
>same repeating architectural elements copypasted ad infinitum in a vast empty terrain lacking in any meaningful interactions or significantly individuated content
>crafting system that consists of collecting plants to give you an excuse to pay attention and engage with the boring landscape surrounding you, which has itself been deprived of loot that does not consist of RNG trash equipment or crafting materials.
>tiny, derivative dungeons in the form of caves, catacombs or "ruins" whereby every dungeon of its type looks identical to the rest, consisting of 5-6 rooms and one joke boss most often bearing the same model and moveset as a regular enemy or a boss recycled from prior games (Midir, asylum demon, cleric beast. Almost all optional bosses are recycled from prior games) because they had to create enough """content""" to fill said vast terrain

I'm bored out of my mind, I'm convinced you need to be below a certain IQ threshold to feel stimulated and engaged by open world trash. If you liked RDR2 or BotW you are the target audience. The only good part of the game are the legacy dungeons that follow the DS3 design philosophy.

No I won't stop posting this thread unless I get my money back.

Attached: 1645777514908.png (1024x1024, 1.28M)

Okay, lad. Godspeed.

Got filtered by the tree sentinel, eh?

>No I won't stop posting this thread unless I get my money back.
What the fuck do you want to happen - the mods to paypal you?

Sorry faggot but this is game of the decade/GOAT

Attached: 1510107118942.gif (111x150, 20.53K)

>shazam tranny typed all that
didn’t read + you’re maidenless + touch grace

>Says " I'm convinced you need to be below a certain IQ threshold to feel stimulated and engaged by open world trash. If you liked RDR2 or BotW you are the target audience."
>buys an open world game anyway
>is shocked that it falls in the same traps that every open world game falls into

you only have yourself to blame.

I'm at Raya Lucaria at present.

I agree with everything you said. I also thought I'd never say this, but: it gets better after the first 10 hours.

I agree, the open world sections are boring as fuck. Also mounted combat makes every combat encounter completely trivial.

>you can go anywhere
>but if you pick wrong enemies just gonna one shot you

That's because the mounted combat is exactly the same as in witcher 3

I was burning out myself on the open world shit, just hit up the mines and push through the story gates. The capital is where things start getting really fun.

>Closed World Game

The legacy dungeons are bigger then all of dark souls 3. The side dungeons also get much better later on. It's weird that they only gave shitty generic caves and catacombs at the start but I'm guessing that's to ease new players in to the gameplay.

Running around the burning steps at Redbridge level was peak wow.
Running around in high level areas in this like a dirty loot goblin is fun.

>people dont realise that they've been sold a dark souls 2 remake

>at the start

Yeah about that.

>walk into large open room
>2 health bars appear

I fuckign swear to God, I'm losing my mind with this game sometimes.

soleshit is the meme here.

>It's weird that they only gave shitty generic caves and catacombs at the start
>at the start

OH NONONO

What do you mean

literally touch grace