It is so too fucking big

it is so too fucking big

Attached: coo9vye23ez71.jpg (1937x1087, 326.57K)

there's no such thing as too big. too empty, too boring, sure, but no such thing as too much of a good thing

It's like DeS 1-1 and 1-3 crammed together, pretty fucking awesome.

I finished stormveil castle today, couldn't believe how fucking big the level is.

waiting for elden ring online

i never thought i would see the day where people would seethe over the game being too big

dont care + didnt ask + ratio + L + touch grace + maidenless + climb inside an iron virgin

That's what she said.

I just lost like 12+ hours of progress because of a bug on ps5. I don't have the patience to beat radahn, rykard and the fucking space bug again.

did it go into sleep mode and break your ps5?

Wut. It's like two sites of grace between the side entrance and Godrick.

Yes. I left it idle for a while and it crashed. I might pick it back up later, but I don't feel like repeating all the exploration I did in between then. I was getting close to the end I think too.

From can't even hire proper English speaking shills?

Attached: bf8r833n.jpg (1109x695, 245.97K)

always save before idling regardless. a power outage could happen

Just level higher?

>Wut. But I’m an autistic retard who doesn’t get dungeon crawling

??
Sleep mode fucks up the save?

I don't have PS5; I'm playing on PS4. Is sleep mode the same shit like rest mode (on PS4)? Because I put console on rest if I'm off for 30-40 mins, but of course, always close the game before putting on rest.

Bro what is that armour I need it

I save often in other games, but fromsoft games usually save all the time. I'd even been kicked to the menu due to connection issues, but apparently the only way it fully saves is if you close the game.

Yeah I got serious Demon's Souls vibes going through Stormveil.

I got filtered by Radahn. I simply do not have the patience to play this game any further.
Most of the boss fights were unpleasant, but I persisted. Radahn was the straw that broke the camel's back. Fuck this gay game.

Attached: 1645322417403.jpg (2000x1000, 132.16K)

Touch grace incel

I think parts of it are very much meant to be a throwback to Demon's Souls. That one area with the ramps and explosive barrels is practically identical to 1-1. Not to mention Patches is in the game.

happened to me and lost 8 hours right at the start
leaving the game running in one area too long WILL crash your PS5
I exit to menu and save atleast once an hour and immediately after beating bosses

>broke the camels back
He completely dunked on me from his miniature pony. I'd hate to see him if he actually had feet. Try fighting him solo on foot. He attacks like a sperg if you summon all the npcs, and he can knock you off your horse with one hit.

beat the castle boss
each time I go back for a visit, I find new shit
a whole new undreground area with a fucking hard boss
a crucible knight waiting for me at the bottom of a cliff
this could well be the best From dungeon ever

*is better than central yharnam in your path*

I just beat Margaret and I noticed the reddit messages stop after that battle. Why is that?

Any recommended areas to grind levels fast? I have to regain a ton of them so I can blast through the parts I already did.

dont souls games have campfires or equivalent?

Yeah, the path I took got me to Godrick within a few minutes, too.
Then I revisited the castle and realised I missed like 90%, it's a massive and well designed area not only worth exploring for the sake of it, but also for the item rewards.

Supposedly it hardcrashes and corrupts the save. You can recover from a cloud save, but those are only uploaded when you stop running the game.

I have come to appreciate how well placed the sites of grace in stormveil keep are, after dealing with the complete lack of sites of grace in Redmane Castle

There's a lot of ground to cover in stormveil, but it's mostly a branching path instead of marathon runs between grace

run east/north east from the gatefront ruins to the third church of marika
go down into the river and take the teleporter to the beastial sanctum
ride your horse down the hill to the site of grace before the dragon on the bridge
in the field across from the site of grace are vulgar militiamen, who are 1.1k runes a pop, and have fairly easy move sets to dodge, but still probably one hit you so be careful
there's 4 of them in the field and eventually you can kill them in about 30 seconds if you can one-shot them from your horse

Kek, I also noticed that much of Stormveil seems devoid of messages. I guess he really filtered 90% of players. I was expecting harder when I faced him, but then again I was level 40-something when I did and I used the NPC summon and jellyfish to keep him distracted. Died probably 4 times to him. Tree Sentinel, Deathbird, and the dragon in the open world were all harder imo.

wow. thats bad. so its not just pc that is buggy

I am downloading the game now, any suggestions on a hybrid Incantations/melee build?

Youre bald

>it's like a giant bloated pile of shit

you dont say

Attached: the_lands_between_full_map_elden_ring_wiki_guide_3840px.png (1152x1084, 3.36M)