Did ya buy this game?

Attached: Screenshot (335).png (737x879, 518.84K)

nah

>Thousands of years after the fall of modern society
>Humanity has completely abandoned race mixing, no mixed people are present, only purebreed representatives of any given race
Based

No, because it looks like shit and more like a movie than a video game.

>and somehow blacks haven't died out of starvation
Not credible.

ugh, niggers are so ugly.
I hate looking at them.

fuck you fag,
real life blacks are pretty
this tranny game makes them ugly

Not a chance.

Every white man in the game is either comedic relief, incompetent, or cartoonishly evil.

Sometimes a mix of all 3.

Every. Single. One.

When you see a white man introduced you already see where the story thread ends.

Who are these people and why should i care? The game is shit, i don’t give a fuck about horizon and never will. Delete this useless piss of a thread mods

>t. yuropean that has never seen a nigger irl

Apologize

Attached: 1622721785988.jpg (630x1200, 75.68K)

Not even for free I'd touch that shit.

The diversity of races in the game makes sense story wise since this is america and all but after a catastrophic scenario it's not realistic to portray them as living together as in the previous civilisation. Humans are group oriented and when you have nothing higher to maintain forceful integration people segregate to their own kind.

who the hell plays garbage like this except for 40 year old gamer dads who just buy what the console dashboard tells them to buy?

>real life blacks are pretty

Attached: 1341164168102.jpg (382x297, 39.45K)

There’s already been thousands of years of race mixing user. We won’t completely homogenize just because we race mix. Black couples can have very light skinned children. Mixed couples often have very different looking kids that are any mixture of their parents genetic makeup. Whether it’s white skin and curly hair. Or black and straight hair. Or black with blue/hazel eyes. Your take is the absolute dumbest user.

Wait until the tribe from China crosses the sea and there's not a single Asian person in the mix.

It's blacks and pudgy white women

Do animals exist? Blacks are decent at hunting, the Zimbabwe guys nearly ate every rat in the country.

>real life blacks are pretty

Attached: 89928ED3-8907-4AA2-B022-40B0D6ED316E.jpg (349x349, 10.95K)

>took genetics 101 at kikefag University

Horizon represents the American diversity pretty well, some of the black characters are very colourful and multifaceted too.

Attached: DCKF1ZTWsAAAFnr.jpg (600x400, 48.08K)

why dont they make their own games instead of waiting for the white man to add them in?
their own games not taking over an already existing IP and self inserting

The original Horizon was like this and fucking Ashley Burch voices Aloy, this always was a game made by the people you're complaining about for themselves. Don't know what the problem is, not every game is made for everyone

>Every group, every city
"Your lands were always full of these people, it was always thus"
That's all I take from this faggot's little piece of performative religiosity.

>Every white man in the game is either comedic relief, incompetent, or cartoonishly evil.
>Sometimes a mix of all 3.
>Every. Single. One.
Good, I like that whites are bowing to other races

Attached: download.png (254x198, 4.24K)

There are just as many Nazi youth looking tribesmen in the game so I don't get why Any Forums seethes over Horizon so much. Both the new one and Elden Ring have been great starts to the vidya year for me. Hopefully Gran Turismo and Kirby continue the trend.

This game has the ugliest niggers I've ever seen. They are everywhere, and also hilariously voiced by white people in most cases.

Not really true at all. Everyone that isn't black or Aloy all look like fucking weird Mongolian/Mexican mixtures.

>we blacks living in first world countries feel oppressed like slaves because the media we’re consuming doesn’t have black representations wuah wuah wuah we cry like babies for that reason
Fucking idiots who complain for absolutely no reason

I'm sorry I didn't buy one of your fabulous Buck Breaking™ NFTs, Tariq.

>Virtue Signaling + Black People + Twitter + Trans Flag + Pronouns

yep it checks out

Are you stupid? Have you never been around black people and mixed kids? Mixed kids of any race always turn out to be this weird grab bag of features. Not like ugly just a mixture of features from both parents. Sometimes it’s a more mellow skin tone. It just depends

Attached: 1641055509931.webm (406x720, 991.37K)

This game isn't doing so hot popularity wise so niggers have to make the same tweet over and over lmao.

Does anyone really care? Niggas probably backhand a bitch with their ring hang before posting that for instant gratification from other fuckups trying to look good.

Attached: We_are_so_old.jpg (500x262, 33.53K)

the fuck is this

>Horizon franchise takes place in the mid 31st century
>African Americans have been fully Americanised for over 1000 years
>return to looking like zulu tribes, including tribal fetishes for no reason other than they're black
What.

He's made bank off of those, most of them are sold

Don't have a snoy sorry user

England

why do they have to put colored people in everything?

Yeah and two dark as night niggers can make a light skinned baby with green eyes because magical black women have the eve gene right?

Should have auctioned off the pictures he commissioned, too.

this
this not

It's kinda creepy how some people have turned simping for black people into some sort of religion.

>buy

Attached: 1638097193889.gif (1239x1305, 2.55M)

I bought Elden Ring and everyone is white in it.

>There’s already been thousands of years of race mixing user
The absolute state of mutt education

I will not play your game :)

Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden Negrofest.