Elden ring rarely achieves 60FPS on consoles

sonybros...what the FUCK?

Attached: FMo3woQXsAkwpEH.png (594x498, 395.79K)

I'm on ps4 I thought it was 30

Good game but hilariously bad performance, very sad.

I can't get stable 60fps on pc either.
1440p high, 5900X and 6800 XT

VRR helps

Attached: 1641033770738.jpg (1080x1920, 262.63K)

im really really sure they deliberately downgrade shit in PC.

milk helps

>sonybros
I don't know, I only play well optimized titles, like Demon's Souls(2021), game carefully prepared by white american artisan-cowboys from texan studio called Bluepoint Games, only available on playstation 5 btw. I don't care for any barely working chink shit.

Attached: 1592474371521.jpg (3840x2160, 1.58M)

Stop being poor

11/10

looks gay

Attached: file.png (1202x603, 402.91K)

>AMD
figures

Its because japs cant optimize shit. Not sure why sony is so rent free in ur head so you single out them but funnily enough the ps4 version running on ps5 is the most stable version to play, including pc.

Fuck off mongoloid subhuman shill. I have a 3080 and 2k dollar pc, and elden ring runs like shit. Admit your game is fucked

Bloodborne rarely makes it higher than 20fps yet Any Forums finds that acceptable too. Why’s this an issue?

The games fine-ish. Most of the time. Considering how large and densely packed the map is, I can see why it has issues though. Especially considering From games never had great performance before they were open world.

It's literally impossible to get stable 60 FPS.

Elden Ring forces shaders to compile in real time. So every time you generate an action that demands a shader compile or see new enemies etc, you will stutter. If you were to get a patch that didn't fix this, and hypothetically fixed a few in-game bugs, you will have to restart from ground zero recompiling all those shaders as you go. This happens regardless of AMD/Intel and is entirely dependent on how the developers handling (or lack thereof) of DX12 implementation.

From a technical standpoint the game is simply a mess and its unlikely that they can just "patch it".

Anything over 60 is a meme for people that like to waste energy and GPUs.

>From a technical standpoint the game is simply a mess and its unlikely that they can just "patch it".
They could force shader pre-compilation.

imagine being a Hzlet

>japs cant optimize shit
*Laughs in capcom*
Don't get ahead of yourself fromsoft drone.

Attached: 1595895115427.webm (720x405, 2.82M)

>including pc
Why are consolefags so goddamn delusional? It’s tiring how fucking retarded you invalids are. You’re the same kind of mongoloid who believed the articles that said PS5s would be as powerful as an rtx 3080.

desu Village had massive performance issues with hornets related to DRM

Can women go one day without being a whore?

Switch to linux
Yet another game that runs better there thanks to the compatibility layer being open source
Valve pushed a fix 3 days ago while microsoft and from laugh at their stupid consoomers

The game stutters in 720p on a 3090

Linuxfag here.
Stutters exist here as well. This isn't an issue proton can fix. The game runs as good/bad as on Windows.

Switch to bleeding-edge proton
You could have been playing with barely any stutter for 3 days now
Game runs a lot better than on windows

Cope. 60 -> 144hz is a life changing event, and it goes all the way up to 390hz now.