It really do be like that haha

It really do be like that haha

Attached: 1646131452830.png (748x667, 413.19K)

You're not a woman, you're just autistic. You're not a Chad and that's okay. There's many ways to be a man. Don't mutilate yourself. Your fellow men are here for you.

Fallsut New Vegas

Attached: Illustration2.png (700x830, 556.93K)

IS New Vegas popular with trannies, or is this some weird psy op?

Attached: denim.png (701x529, 459.67K)

Why do they blame anything except the ass rape the surely experienced as a child?

>Your fellow men are here for you.
No you're not (neither fellow men nor here for anyone)

This, first time i read about trannies liking new Vegas.

seriously what's with this game and AGPs? I knew a guy years ago who randomly came out about it but I had no clue what he meant at the time

It's a popular game with the very online. Trannies are the most online of all

I am here for you user

>shark
Why the shark? Stop ruining best animal.

Being trans is all about conforming to your new group. That's also why that shark is in the background. A lot of trannies own that shark so other trannies own it too because they must conform.

Ave

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (498x361, 27.67K)

It’s a stupid psy-op that’s been pushed for the about 6months now. Surprised this is the first you’ve seen it- it rotates with the Chad FO3 vs Loser FO:NV spam. You’ll probably see a few variations of this one for the next week or so.

Both transsexualism and new vegas appeal primarily to narcissists. Remember that mod that was supposed to be about making a NV-like experience in FO4 and then it released and it was about raping female deathclaws and making an underaged girl your slavewife? Thats accurate to the new vegas audience.

The guy you're replying to is right. You're not as alone as you think. We're just all hurting and uncomfortable with coming out about it.

Never got this either
What's with trans and sharks?

You're describing memes. This is literally how Any Forums works.

There is some weird psyop going around how progressive new vegas was for having two gay characters, both of which you learn about their gayness through some background dialogue 90% of players skip

It's not a meme if it's your entire life.

I'm really looking forward to when all the stories of kids who got groomed into trannydom come to light.

Some are already coming up, mostly in FtM, but MtF ones are gonna be even better.

Sage is pronounced sah-geh not say-gyuh

Attached: 1447311396472.png (1000x924, 221.54K)

You're the proverbial moral busybodies trying to force people to adhere to their morals "for their own good". Being alone is better than being supported by someone like you.

I skipped new Vegas because I thought it was fallout 3 dlc or something but still ended up getting on hrt 3 years after it released

English is such a terrible language for phonetics