Dude what if we made a boss that is completely relentless and has literally no punishment windows lmfao

>dude what if we made a boss that is completely relentless and has literally no punishment windows lmfao
Actually many enemies and bosses in this game are complete schizos with large sweeping attacks, attack delays, comboing into combos. This game is so incredibly poorly designed, did Miyahacki test this shit at all?

Attached: crucible knight.jpg (2000x1000, 235.83K)

>Why aren't enemies purposely leaving themselves open to attack for me?

He has openings, his issue is the same as every other boss, if you press the attack button twice you're eating shit

Parry him you fucking clown

You can parry almost every single one of his attacks.

this boss is literally all about punishing, it's a parry tutorial. if he doesn't "have any windows" then you make them out of his extremely choreographed attacks

Ahhhhh come on, this boss is bullshit maaaaan ACK ACK ACK

Attached: InApJj7.jpg (240x240, 3.91K)

The parry timings are completely inconsistent and this schizo will literally mow you down in 0.5 seconds if you fuck up your parry. Also the crit does no fucking damage to him.

>Basic parry tutorial filters yet ANOTHER Any Forums elite player so hard they make a thread
kek

you didnt
play
the game

>what if we made a boss that is completely relentless and has literally no punishment windows lmfao
Crucible Knight has multiple punishment windows
git gud

*snort*
*belch*

>be pyro chad
Heh, nothing personal.

Attached: catch_flame_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 11.43K)

Is this shit even any good?

He’s a fun boss I beat him with the warriors starting scimitars +3 and no shield you are all faggots and this game isn’t for you

Wait until you fight two of them at the same time

that’s what happens when you make the same game for the 4th time while buying into your own meme
the games at their core were piss simple and the only difficulty they presented was controlling your aggressiveness because it would get punished hard, but otherwise (shitty arenas notwithstanding) it was just a matter of walking forward or in a circle and attacking when the boss stands around doing nothing
then the normalfags bought into the hard game meme and the games need to be hard, except there’s nothing you can really do to make them hard when you already know the formula
so ds2 “solved” this by making the game gank city with a billion enemies dropping from the ceiling, teleporting behind you, etc, but that too only presented an obstacle before you knew about it
thus, the only logical next step was to go all in on the “wait for the boss to not do anything” aspect by making the ratio of the attack window to roll spam as low as possible

his moveset is fine, the only actual problem is he input reads. that's trash

yea they should have made the game with sekiro parries and also incorporate jumps to avoid sweeps for a guaranteed punish

pve? yes
pvp? yes

t. pure faith

you can already jump over sweeps and attack mid-air

I just spammed magic at him and baited him to attack lol. Joke enemy.

I've beaten every Crucible Knight with dual great hammers. You just have to be extremely careful and observant. I do not recommend fighting him unless you're level 40. Also if you're running shields you NEED to parry.

I knew something was fucky when the moment I press X to heal this fucker does his lunge attack. fuck this boss.

Hits like a truck and staggers.

yea only to get clipped by the follow up that combos into another attack. Every boss fight in this game plays out the exact same.
>boss does flurry of attacks and winds up for a big finisher.
which you are supposed to punish the recovery of.

Ha I'll just parry his ass!
>grows a tail out of his ass
Man fuck this game

how the fuck do i make melee faith work? strfags get greatshields, sorcerers get big dick spells. what the fuck do i get?

what if we made you fight 3 of them at once?