Thou art passing skilled, tarnished

>Thou art passing skilled, tarnished
>Truly warrior blood runs through thy veins
SHING SHHING PSHSHHHH SHING
AAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
>Put these foolish ambitions to rest

Attached: Elden-Ring-2022.02.16-21.00.15.21.mp4_001066166.jpg (1920x1080, 212.27K)

I was 4 hits away to get him the second try, but I got rekt. Now I tried gazillion times more and never got as far. Fucking nigger.

>its another "nigger holds his sword up for 20 seconds before attacking to bait you to dodge" boss fight
this shit was already old by ds3

When he gets the dragon arm out to spray fire, run up under him and he’ll be vulnerable for a few seconds. Jump attack his head a couple of times and he’ll stagger. Makes the fight pretty trivial

>he doesn't know how to parry

THIS is harder than Margit

Attached: blocks.jpg (1200x675, 61.77K)

idk dude I killed him in like 20 hits with magic

oh you just wait son

Attached: 20220228181723_1.jpg (1920x1080, 440.87K)

use jump attacks
use r2s
use guard counters
mix rolls and blocking
this is not DS3. stop playing it like DS3.

ÍI haven't been using the jump attack at all so far on bosses, is it really that good?

>Has extremely fast long-range attack
>Can also use this attack 2 feet away
>Punished for wanting to be mage
Amazing.

You shouldn't be relying on a pure mage build. Time to mix up ranged and melee my man.

This sucks.

>>THIS is harder than Margit
>Stunned by basically any heavy attack
No

Both of these are extremely easier than Margitgud, even with the shackles

Magic users have the easiest tome with him
Just strafe and wait until he commits to something

You're not really disadvantaged from a pure mele build at this point in the game and your magic deals nasty damage, you'll be fine mate.

those pot knights are fucking my shit up

Yep start incorporating them into your gameplay asap. You can dodge/back step and then instantly close in the distance while doing a good amount of damage and it also breaks poise

If the boss can be staggered and then crit, it's kind of the no brainer strategy. Bonus points if you can bleed them too.

learning to not spam R1s is the main thing that separates it from earlier souls games. R2s and other heavy attacks are extremely important in elden ring. blocking too.

i havent seen a single enemy or boss yet that cant be staggered and then crit

Bet you idiots didn't even know this

Attached: elden-ring-margit-the-fell-omen-boss-skip-map.png (1531x1066, 2.56M)