Video game esports

Video game esports

>same company that took saudi money sponsors
>MUH RUSSIANS IN MY SHOOTING GAMES

Attached: Video game esports.jpg (1170x1080, 105.4K)

russia hacked the counter-strike!

russia hacked the sun!

>Banning the main audience of CS
Yeah. That's gonna work out well

does this mean basically everything is controlled by globohomo?

Attached: meanwhile in america.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

No, it means that Russia is at war and their citizens should start acting like it.

way to kill your own esport scene holy fucking retarded

on the bright side
covid19 bullshit is over

>blatant racism
lol cancel this company

Why should russians care if their military invades some little shitter country full of diet russians next door?

I didn't say they should care about the war, I said they should care about being at war. Wartime economy hits everyone.

>Globohomo slaves rethroric is hypocritical
You just found out?

Attached: posternak-qui.gif (220x220, 105.3K)

>Gaming and esports unites people from all races, countries and beliefs.
>supports a nationalist regime that's been cutting out people of different races, countries and beliefs
Clown world.

When has the US not been involved in an armed conflict since WWII? US citizens barely ever acknowledge this fact. This is bullshit. Nobody really cares about Ukraine and I'm tired of listening to them pretend they do. Notice how nobody talks about Afghanistan and the withdrawal anymore? Same shit will happen with the Ukraine as soon as the media finds something new to move on to.

>no Russian
oh shit...

Attached: 1514322632712.jpg (10000x10000, 3.14M)

>I want to be an unsympathetic jerk!

>meanwhile, there's been maybe 6 years in the past 50 where the US has not been actively involved in some sort of military campaign
Thanks hypocrisy, very cool.

Just you wait. Within a few weeks everyone will be an "unsympathetic jerk". People get bored of caring about shit not happening to them.

Stop living in the past faggot. Nobody condones what America has done in the past. But that's not important right now.

>done in the past
Still doing today, champ. You do know US military is operating in, for example, the Syria conflict right now, right? Of course you don't. The media stopped talking about that long ago so you forgot. Been going on for almost a decade now.

It's the United States that controls the West and the media. At least Russia has some argument for the invasion (massacre of pro-Russian ethnic peoples, possible NATO entry, sanctions imposed, etc...) while the invasion of Iraq was literally a massacre based on lies

No white people in Syria, I couldn't care less even if I tried to.

yes goyim dont think about it just pay your taxes and follow orders