Elden Ring ~ Caelid

I'm a level 59 glintstone fucker.
Everything in Caleid destroys me without spirits. big Crows, big dogs, some mage shooting retarded volleys of arrows at me non-stop, more than one fire face cart, this shit is horrible. Why do I do so little damage to them ? I kinda expected them to be immune to fire but glintstone too ?

Attached: moonveil-katana-location-gael-tunnel-elden-ring.jpg (1920x1080, 415.6K)

uuuuh maybe you're underleveled????????????

I've been everywhere.
Both underground zones, did the acestral boss and the dragon warrior, finished most of the second zone except the things which require Nokron, did all the evergaol, etc. The only things missing are the red wolf clone in the graveyard and the god damned Crucible Knight accessible after unlocking a Belfry portal.

There's no where else to go, literally. The Great Lift of Dectus doesn't work, I've explored everything except Caelid.

Theres a cave to the left of the lift at the bottom ;-)

I went there.
There's this big Magma Wyrm that just pankakes me.

I explored most of that at level 40. Gave up at the castle

You're telling me that if I somehow manage to get that boss I can go up ?

You can

Fine, I'll just grind that stupid reptile till I down him.

I actually got him first try. Put on all my fire res gear and then tried with the Jellyfish since people here were talking about him being tanky. Thanks.

I beat it last night and didn’t have too much trouble. Most of my deaths were because I kept trying to cut off the tail since there was a “Try Tail” message outside the boss arena. Either you can’t or it has a shitload of HP because I never managed after focusing on it plenty.
Also be careful about going up to the top area because when I did I lost access to the sorcery and incantation teachers in the round table area

The scaling or Caelid and the Capital are kind of disproportionate. Everything before them is generally within reach barring a few enemies that are intentionally more obstacles than opponents, but then in Caelid everything short of basic mooks are brutal as shit. There's several mini bosses in the area and I've only managed to beat one: Commander O'Neil. Then about 20 feet away from him are a group of soldiers who throw light donuts and fuck my shit up in ways the Commander and his squad of archers couldn't.

Lel I beat him with my level 40 character. Keep going around the big pillar and shoot glintstone at his face. The pillar blocks his lava and you just need to watch out for his blade which clips through.

You can also just go find the Medallion to operate the Lift, I had it before I reached it.

They're in Fort Haight and Fort Faroth

I'm level 110 and I've legitimately never killed or hell even fought one of the crows or dogs.
You can tell they are just the big dumb mooks that from always has. Ridiculous hp and damage while giving you dick all. Just walk by them.
That's what I did. Godrick, moon lady, and then I went to the cave to go to the capital. Finished the capital and have been exploring since then. I'd say haligtree and the area after fire man are the only actual end game areas. Everywhere else can be done whenever.

I best Magma Wyrm before even setting foot in Caelid lmao. Everyone on here likes to act like magic is super OP and way too easy, but you're gonna get fucked in places like Caelid or the Wrym when you barely do damage and get one shotted like a bitch.

My level 40 confessfor that goes for strength and dex straight up stomped the wryms ass. Not to mention what's after the Wrym in the Atlus plateu is even fucking harder lmao with heavy hitting mobs that run fast as fuck and won't be fun to kill horseback riding and using magic, but is a blast with my swords and lances. Get filtered bitch.

The only downside for my build so far is that glintstone academy was pretty hard with all the casters, but still easily doable.

Just use other spells OP. The arc glint spell (forgot the name) is good and you can combo it
also take a look at rock fling. huge damage.
YOU NEED TO USE AN S INT SCALING STAFF

maybe you have to upgrade your weapon? get those + up

im wandering around Caelid lv.41 with some +1 wolverine hand blades you get in the first castle.

I'm level 30ish and I did so many areas in Caelid user...

The other side of the coin is in Caelid in some tower full of bats and harpies.
Not my problem
t. colossal sword giga chad
you all laughed saying i'm slow and easily punished, yeah I'm having a fucking blast. Plus I just found a level 9 somber stone. I just need to find 6-8 and I'll practically be a demi-god.