20 hours in

>20 hours in
>map still keeps getting bigger

Holy fuck.

Attached: 1632811451716.jpg (1600x900, 238.33K)

You say that like it's a good thing. Soulless empty world.

That's not a good thing. It means even more padding is on the horizon.

It's not though. You're soulless. I keep finding interesting shit all the time and new dungeons.

>I keep finding interesting shit all the time
It's not that there isn't interesting shit to find, retard. It's that it's interspersed between empty fields, copypasted mobs guarding crafting items and procedurally generated dungeons with the same boss fight.

I like how the map is handled. Seeing Limgrave be this massive place at the start and by the time you’ve filled it out makes it look tiny.

bro I just dmed you on disc u gotta see this

Actual "what the fuck" moment
I thought [5] was the highest tier and +15 was the max

Attached: 20220301035716_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420.23K)

You are just the typical contrarian faggot

Hello, user.
Thank you for shilling Elden Ring and denying that it's filled with padding.
As promised, one (1) Arteria Leaf has been added to your inventory.
Should you make four (4) more posts shilling this game and denying its padding, you will be mightily rewarded for your efforts. That's right. One (1) Smoldering Butterfly and one (1) Root Resin.

just kys lmao

Uhhh ..

I'm 40 hours in and I just left limgrave
I always do that in open world games tho I can't leave the area without finding all the secrets

fuck stop posting, I bought it again after refunded this game 3 times

So contrarian that everyone I've seen arguing against me when I claim this game has padding always has the grand excuse of "Bro, you should just skip that content"

We're all in agreement the padding exists. People that are hyped up out of their gourds just want to acknowledge it the least possible and try to deflect away from its existence.

Can I get a Smithing Shard [5]?

Attached: 1616103866438.jpg (828x714, 281.53K)

Just pirate it at that point

Actually I need Smithing Stone [6]

>Only one starting class can get the true ending.

Bravo.

So you quite literally are the discord shazzam trannie? lol

Attached: 1617724007740.png (136x249, 2.99K)

Where do you get this armour?

Killed Godrick, Margit, Leonine, Loretta

Been fucking around for about 10hours is various places and now a bit lost, any tips?

As vast as an ocean, as deep as a puddle.
My 12 hour playsession yesterday was boring as fuck.
When I found some hidden merchant in blackreach and he had nothing to say about the situation or the area and generic shit to sell, I got some strong DS2 vibes.

Attached: eldenring 2022-02-26 01-40-51.png (1280x720, 1.69M)

I just want some [3] for my Naginata, where the fuck do I get some

Anyone else having problem finding dungeons in Liurnia? Limgrave was stacked with them, but now it seems there arnt any?

>My 12 hour playsession yesterday was boring as fuck.
What kind of idiot would play something for 12 hours if you was finding it boring?

Open world games always frontload their first area with content because they know most people stop playing by the time it's over

>can't even load the horse
>complaints about it being shallow because he literally can't see/load anything
lmfao