WORST BOSS IN THE HISTORY OF THE SOUL SERIES

This fucker was not playtested hardly at all and/or they were so focused on trying to make this fight epic that they just said "Fuck it, just ship it".

>Run around like a clown summoning everyone while dodgeing annoying as fuck arrows, can't even dodge this shit on your mount so you have to unmount CONSTANTLY.
>Damage is WAY OVER FUCKING TUNED.
>Because you have summons out it makes the fight completely random and chaotic so you end up dying to just random shit.
>"Dont use summons" GOOD LUCK BEING MELEE VS THIS GUY FAGGOT.
>Took random luck for me to kill this cunt even at 83.

Nothing enjoyable about this fight, none, zero.

Attached: fuckingbusted.jpg (1160x653, 62.74K)

I havent found a good boss althought I only done 1 main story boss(i think)
but this is to be expected, when you make the same game for a decade with 5 games in this exact same genre with 10+ bosses each its only expected they put their good bosses in the first 2 games and then just recycle/use z tier ideas left over
you just cant design 70+ good bosses for essentially the same gameplay
you cant
game would have been better without bosses, just bigger enemies with sligthly bigger heatlh and cool moves (mostly humaniods with almost the same moveset) would have been cooler, some of the best fights in this series are duels

Attached: 12122.png (541x804, 25.92K)

Literally already have a thread

>filtered by radahn
I shudder to imagine someone this shit trying to fight malenia

LOL shitters, filtered, the fact that you come here and complain about the game design instead of getting better and taking him down proves you're only made for moviegames.

>buzzwords
>le git gut
eat shit with a grin fromtard, god you faggots deserve every shitty design choice you get, bootlicking faggot

Cry more you polesmoking niggerloving faggot

>can't even dodge this shit on your mount so you have to unmount CONSTANTLY.
Dodge this shit off your mount, retard.
>Damage is WAY OVER FUCKING TUNED.
Don't get hit retard, you can distract him constantly with summons.
>"Dont use summons" GOOD LUCK BEING MELEE VS THIS GUY FAGGOT.
Use summons, retard.
>Took random luck for me to kill this cunt even at 83.
git gud retard

Is this guy the third big filter? So many people can't beat him lol

Attached: 1635868931674.jpg (666x666, 41.1K)

>literally fights the stars, wins, and stops them from moving
This is some shounen tier shit

Next Fromsoft game better be just grounded dark fantasy ala pre-eclipse Berserk. Make it happen George

The first is Margit. What's the second?

Margit is second, first is tree sentinel, yes even though it's optional

I beat him at level 40 as a melee fighter. You gotta learn to look for openings

In the beginning stay OFF the horse. Just dodge and grab the summons. Keep moving towards him. Only get on the horse to run from certain moves but try not to run straight away. Once everyone is involved in the melee and he pulls out the swords treat it like a normal fight. Panicking and running around like a chicken with your head cut off is how you get filtered. Just pretend he's half the size he actually is and stop being afraid to get in his face.

The damage on his second phase is absolutely overtuned. I feel like they did that because they expected people to use the summons but doing like 3/4 of your life per hit when you have 1200 HP is legit bullshit. Ironically i managed to beat the cunt by just bumrushing him with the summons and getting like 3 stance breaks.

Correct. Many retards charge that bitch over and over right out the gate and ragequit.

>yfw you learn that he studied gravity magic specifically so he would never leave his horse behind

Attached: 1638401917309.jpg (500x334, 37.36K)

Third is Godrick (forma de undergeared pc)

Why is Any Forums so bad at video games?

i don't understand how people die to godrick, his moves are so obvious, and he leaves plenty plenty of space to move

I thought the same about margit and got him on my second try. My brain might be wired differently because i thought margit was easy and godrick way harder for some reason.

I beat Godrick first try by spamming astrologer's starter spell at a distance. Margit took many attempts though.

For me Margit was easier than Godrick

he's not even hard, it's just boring to use your horse and wait for minutes just get an attack that sometimes misses because of how cancer his horse movement is.

>beat him by myself at 65 on my 5th try
Git gud

this fight was kino as FUCK
>everyone is here
>patches nopeing the fuck out after you summon him
>the meteor attack that starts the second phase
one of my favourite soulsborn bosses ever

This guy canonically beat the bloodborne space invaders, probably

Is he even doable as a pure melee? Legitimate question, I can't even imagine beating him without spells.

Source on that? I felt so bad for the tiny horse but if Radahn actually helps it through magic that makes me feel better