Exploring in Elden Ring

>Exploring in Elden Ring
>big castles, magic academy, dangerous caves, dungeons, and more.
>all explorable
>filled with unique enemies, bosses, and rewards.
>Exploring in BOTW
>.....
>enjoy your orbs and seeds.

I just can't go back.

Attached: challenge_dungeon_temple_things.0.jpg (1200x800, 131.74K)

BotW puzzles are more fun than fighting copy pasted enemies in boring Oblivion-tier dungeons

*BTFOs both elden shit and botw*

Attached: ss_8b347d148ca89b314a62592bf870708b2cd224d2.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 811.37K)

Anyone know what the galloping ghost horse prints are in Elden Ring?

>filled with unique enemies

But can you climb that mountain in Elden Ring?

>filled with unique enemies, bosses, and rewards
lol

Nobody plays your game Guillaume

Dont even try it. Elden rings unique enemies are probably quadruple BOTWs

i'm not a completionist power-gamer. I was exploring just for the joy of it, and powering up in the process with the stuff that was scattered around. If you want to "win" you can home in on what you consider to be pertinent objectives as sharp or meanderingly as you please. Nobody is forcing you to explore the whole world so why are you? Why do you even play video games?

The bosses alone in Elden Ring are more unique and plentiful than every single enemy type in BoTW.

Not even meme'ing, look it up LMFAO

Attached: 20220301003806_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378.98K)

BotW 2 better change and improve the formula a lot because ER mogs it hard.

huh? what?

You can climb even more mountains.

There are more cat statues than guardian trials.

if exploring isn't worth it, stop.

Usually. And even if not, it's an empty mountain with nothing on it, who cares

>mogs the entire industry in terms of combat gameplay, level design, world content depth AND artstyle

Attached: 1628664017432.jpg (1800x1014, 293.77K)

Invisible bug that gives ashes of war. Try hitting it.

But have you seen those bokoblins?
... what about bokoblins but blue this time?

Hopefully not.
Climbing wqs the most boring shit in BotW.

it is worth it in Elden Ring.

>fighting copy pasted enemies in boring Oblivion-tier dungeons
how many combat trials are there again

this, Elden Ring is a fighting game, BOTW is a puzzle game with secondary fighting

no point comparing them

What? Are you not excited to visit 100 more shrines where you can get your hp/stamina upgrade and some cool weapons you won't use because they'll break?

Double the rafts.

I wish it was actual hiking, with hiking gear and shits for different geographies.
Climbing in BOTW is literally just vertical walking since you stick to almost every surface.

And I found it worth it in Breath of the Wild.

Other user here, oh that's what that is, huh. I tried following it but it was going in a circle so I just thought it's calling attention to an area and that's that

> is a puzzle game
>filled with puzzles for children.
ok.
they are satisfied to do but they were nothing groundbreaking. except for those janky gyro ball mazes, which made me want to break my switch.

puzzles in Elden Ring are way more organic, not in your face "SOLV THS SHRINE RIGHT NOW" kind of puzzle.

Enjoy your shrines and seeds.
Have a good day.

i really don't know how botw2 can compete, elden ring took what made botw good and improved it 10 fold. Now botw2 has to beat both elden ring and botw to make headlines.

Proper temples/dungeons.
Traditional Zelda stuff back: Master Sword, Epona
Fix the shitty breakable weapons system.
Give it actual villages and settlements instead of places with 4 buldings and 8 characters.
Make actual interesting regions. There is so much crazy stuff they can make.
They just neee to put some effort into it. They won't, of course.

Ironically enough, the seeds actually were more useful than the next equipment, ash of war, or skill I will never really use in elden ring

>implying Elden Ring’s catacombs aren’t just shrines

My problem with these games is every single one of them doesn't have some sort of filtering and i can see the fucking polygons and triangles in every single thing.
And i don't know why they look like that, i really love the art direction but every single photo or video looks like they turned off the anisotropic filtering or some shit.

I grabbed them when I saw them, but I was doing stuff because I just like moving through and observing the game.