Hahaha you guys...

Hahaha you guys, you're not gonna believe it! I left an "illusory wall ahead" message next to a normal wall! Holy shit I'm laughing so hard rn!

Hang on, I just got the 8000th updoot on my "try fingers but hole" message. I'm really proud of that one, really using the available vocabulary to the fullest.

Be wary of up dog, my fellow tarnished :) Heh heh, just a little in-joke, don't worry if you don't get it.

Attached: tarnisheds_wizened_finger_multiplayer_items_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.jpg (200x200, 7.38K)

you're a bitch

Attached: 1642022035217.jpg (214x215, 38.99K)

seethe and mald

Attached: 1645017545860.gif (764x510, 352.69K)

What's up dog?

imagine being an onlinetranny

Attached: 1642331580088.jpg (709x840, 270.43K)

I don't get this thread. Is this some new log of shit weapon added in as a joke in the latest iteration of your shit weeb game or something? Like the dildo joke weapons in Cyberpunk

>playing Elderly Ringworm
ngmi

I played for over 40 hours until I ran into my first illusory wall. Never believe any message. Believe your eyes and ears.

What a pathetic post.

Why are people acting like the messages in dark souls were anything more than shitposts

Until closer inspection I genuinely thought this was a piece of shit. I thought it's some easter egg fitting in with the reddit-tier shit where fat neckbeards leave the "funny" text comments on the map or shit

dog xD next to a turtle :)

Exploration game play first time online hoping to ruin all mystery and surprises... theres a lesson here somewhere.

This but unironically. I need the updoot regen for bossfights

try fort and then night

>playing online on your first playthrough
>getting spoiled
lel

>Liurnia, next to one of the balloons that drop marionette soldiers
>fort, night
I laughed.

If your shits look like that then you need to seek immediate medical attention.

I dont know why but I always upboat them

HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE OP
NOW CHECK THIS ONE
“fort,
night”
OMG LUL FORTNITE IN ELDEN RING HAHA EASTER EGG XD

Says the frog poster. Dude isn’t even wrong the amount of pointless messages makes the mechanic utterly useless.

Message ahead

finding the cave full of illusory walls validated my paranoia.

Why is it always fag?