both of these games released in october 2008

which one do you pick and why?

Attached: Z.jpg (279x180, 9.6K)

Another muh fallout 3 bad thread
OK Chris we know you have a small dick and have to harass women for sex
But get help man

I'd pick Fallout 3 in a hearbeat if the other option is fable 2 faggot

Fallout 3 because Molyneux is a lying jew

I would rather buy Bully: Scholarship Edition, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, LittleBigPlanet, the Prince of Persia remake, Far Cry 2, or Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2.

you are to pick one the two user dont be a fag

I actually did pick up Fable on release. It wasn't as good as the 1st one, in fact Fable 2 actually sucked.

Attached: 124152.jpg (515x495, 45.13K)

I remember buying Failout 3 around launch and not getting Fable 2 til late 2010.

fable’s fucking gay

This doesn't look like /vrpg/ to me. I pick what I want.

All of those games are unironically worse than the two posted
>WHAT??????? BULLY WAS BASED!!!!!!!
It was also a re-release lol
>BUT FAR CRY 2????? DIDN'T YOU SEE THE INCREDIBLE FIRE SIMULATION!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah and the game is fucking boring with infinitely respawning enemy convoys, a forgettable story and that dumb fucking Malaria "mechanic".

god you’re a miserable cunt aren’t ya

>you can do anything

Whatever happened to that new Fable game they announced some years ago?

Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever. In fact I bought a 360 just to play it.

Far Cry 2 had mods, and 99% of games have a forgettable story so it's worthless to bring it up for a game that does not devote much time to its story.

No, I just think you'd have to be mad to think the Prince of Persia reboot and LBP were better than both Fallout 3 and Fable 2. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but seriously?

Fable 2 if only to kill everyone in Bowerstone once I complete the game.

He's also got a point. Far Cry 2 especailly isn't that great. Most people agreed with that. It was when that shit Crowbcat video released, that obsessed over ultimately insignificant details, when people started spouting nonsense about how it's the best Far Cry or underappreciated masterpiece and other BS. The game is boring and not really that fun.

I was hype to play co-op with a bro in Fable 2, then when we tried it, it was some awful shared camera deal that worked poorly instead of being separate.

I'm still ass-blasted about it.

Attached: What did you just say m8.webm (512x384, 962.42K)

I am right now playing fable 2 for the first time after playing 1 a year ago and while I congratulate the team for actually trying to implement some realistic shit (economy, rent, relationships, a lot of convoluted systems etc) the mission structure, story and side quests are boring as fuck
also
>silver keys dont matter as much as they used to in fable 1, I opened like 3-4 chests now with shitty rewards
>demon doors are too hard and too few, fable 1 had plenty with easier tasks
>side quests suck
>I didn't feel as free as fable 1, overarching story constitutes a huge chunk of the game

I feel like 1 is the better game out of two as new stuff 2 introduced don't make up for its worse story, quests, world, vibe

pic related: OC I made for those book cover threads after playing Fable 1

castlevania is better than fable 2

Attached: Fable.png (500x775, 462.49K)

Holy Shit OP. This just brought up an old memory i had. When i was around 13 i use to go to this gamestop that had this really hot blonde employee with massive huge tits and she would always wear these low rise jeans with her thong pulled above them showing her whale tail. I was going to trade in Tekken 4 and DBZ Budokai 2 for Dead Space but before i did it i took the Tekken 4 CD and rubbed my dick and balls all over it and all over the case. I took the DBZ Budokai 2 case and i jerked off thinking about her and i came all over the case and i took a napkin and spread it all over until it dried up enough to not be too noticable. I went to go turn it in and watched her handle it all with her bare hands and i got really fucking hard. She even made a weird face at Budokai 2 and she put the case up to her face and nose and said "This smells kind of weird, it feels like someone spilled something on it" while pressing her finger against it but she just shrugged it off and continued handling her work. I went home that day and beat my dick about 5 times in a row thinking about it and remembering every single detail of her face when she put it up against her nose and smelt it. I was beating my dick to that memory for about 2-3 years after it happened.

I don't regret a single fucking thing, it was awesome.

Attached: 1526235.jpg (247x312, 54.09K)

>The story doesn't matter
That's fine, but what does FC2 do that makes it the best game of that year for you? Is it the identical factions, the weak plot, the constant intrusions on your pacing due to Malaria, the murky visuals, the vast samey looking map with infinitely respawning enemy patrols, the generic side missions or something I haven't mentioned?

FC2 is a tech demo first and foremost imho, the only cool things about it were the size of the world and the mercenary partner system.

PS: Fallout 3 mods let you play all of New Vegas too lol, whereas Fable 2 has no mods because it's STILL 360 exclusive for some weird reason.

The one by Playground games? It's still in development, they only shipped Forza Horizon 5 last year

Fable 3 is even fucking worse. I don't know how they went backwards with the series.

''Wow these games smells like shit, i'm going to watch The Smosh instead''

Attached: 164566601759.png (311x369, 77.24K)

heard so, I am like 99% sure I'll skip it and just look up if there are any cool references to fable 1 and 2