Not playing the greatest RPG game to have ever been created

>Not playing the greatest RPG game to have ever been created

What's your excuse, dumb berk.

Attached: 11e.jpg (600x561, 39.6K)

my excuse is that I won't suffer through awful filler combat no matter how good a story is.

Baby first visual novel

Catholic School already made me rage at the concept of original sin and being a reprobate enough

Played it

His story was fucking great but the rest is pure garbage.

the multiuniverse reddit worldbuilding
the dogshit characters
the meme final boss

HORRIBLE
just make his bad or original self the final boss and instead of multiverse atheism fix the worldbuillding by using space-advance technology or Religion.

a great character and a great plot wasted in DND reddit dogshit

Attached: Ber_niramua1.png (343x440, 91.85K)

This might be my single least favourite game. I despise it. I'm convinced everyone who praises it doesn't actually like or appreciate video games. The whole thing stinks of cringing insecurity and begging for scraps of prestige beneath the table of 'mature' genre lit.

I have finished it, now what? There is nothing at its caliber out there

Deadly premonition has a 100 times better story and a better MC

>still getting filtered by the "planescape combat bad" meme.

Mods fixes all those problems, assclown.

Serious question. Why don't you try books, comics, or any other medium? None of this game's "strength" I see being praised comes from its being a "game".

HOW DO YOU HAVE TASTE THIS FUCKING TRASH? WHAT THE FUCCCK.

>make visual novel
>include dogshit combat you have to grind through to get from story piece to story piece
why do they keep doing it?

Attached: 31h.jpg (500x458, 100.12K)

Everything after Torment was SHIT

Back to your "press O to dodge and win" souls game, pleb boy.

Actually I have find some good VN's that challenge Torment's story. I have recently finished The House in Fata Morgana, and I can safely say its almost as good and the unexpected part is that both share some similar parallels

Attached: 480178-the-house-in-fata-morgana-ipad-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 102.42K)

no I'm serious why does every single story game have some shitty half-baked optimized grind combat that the devs only put in to pad out the playtime
why?

Attached: fl006.jpg (500x333, 37.77K)

LMAO
Multiuniverse is the dogshit writing par excellance.

mean 0 originality and jut suck normies cock.

also
>muh my mortality
childshish writing to avoid a real ending

demonstrate your claim or flock off

>nooooo without a tranny gf you will be an evil incel
OK
advicing a visual novel who is not Umineko
LMAO

I won't suck PS:T's cock for having good combat, but it's not like it's completely abysmal. It's a meme opinion about the game that should have died out years ago. The strength is in the writing, characters, and world building.

Pike off, I'm playing Elden Ring.

characters are all shit, worldbuilding is shit

without the MC and his backstories the game would be smarphone tier RPG

0/10 :^)

Play Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

reddit the post

Marvel movies world building

Imagine Joker from Joker movies in an avenger movie

this is planescape

>nooooo without a tranny gf you will be an evil incel
If you are talking about michel, at first it I thought the same way tbqh because the reveal felt forced but I after giving it more thought, I think it fits perfectly to the whole tragedy motif
Yeah Im planning to read Umineko and Muv luv as next

you are so cringe you're actually based

Attached: ce96.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>the dogshit characters
I have never played another RPG with such fleshed out followers.

>suddenly moving the goalposts into brain-dead dyke cape shit territory.

Embarrassing. Someone revoke this fag's Any Forums card.

>you have to grind through to get from story piece to story piece
Why? You can skip a lot of the combat by going with a wisdom and intelligence build while also getting more story / dialogue options

>tormentfags have never seen a different opinion in their lives

oh whoopsie daisy meant for this other fag

Are you ok bro, tf are you talking about

Attached: 1636319144362.jpg (750x702, 320.19K)

then you played wrong

that characters are good , like the world is good

ONLY THANKS THE MC
MC'S BACKSTORIES MADE THAT SHIT GOOD

MC alone carry all this clichè mess

Attached: planescape-torment.jpg (628x360, 54.17K)

the story is good for a game, but it's not on par with the best films and literature

at this point getting into film seems like a more worthwhile pursuit. or any other established artform.

is the point of Reddit Posting
making you understand.

MC is just wasted in that world.

yeah they told me that crap about vampire the masquarade too and then the last fifth of the game came along
you people are full of shit

Attached: 48021.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

Eh I have seen countless movies and 20% of them are actually mastercrafted in terms of plot. I think getting into books is the correct answer to the question of finding something alternative to Torment.

Yes it fucking is. Planescape's story SHITS on most films and books.

Listen, if you want a mesmerising, well fleshed out video game, then Planescape: Torment is the game for you. There's no unnecessary fat on this steak cutlet.

most of books are fucking garbage
authors have a syndrome called good writing

in short if something is original then is BAD.
Modern books are just medals in the curriculum of people

>reddit

Opinion discarded. Try again with words that mean something.

the multiverse is a mess and so fucking forced.

MC is the only good thing of this.

Honestly I think I would have preferred it if Nameless One was just a goofy idiot trying to get laid all the time like he was supposed to be. The story as it turned out is cool and all but I really don't give a shit about tragedy. Tragedy bored the shit out of me. I don't really need to be reminded that life sucks sometimes lol, I'm alive, I get it.

But it's not the same in the case of Planescape Torment. You can simply run from all the enemies from the last area and talk the last boss into killing itself.

if your game needs mods to be playable its a shitty game

I think that the correct answer to what to do in art is to seek the masterworks, rather than the right medium. Planescape is dogshit as a video game and a devastatingly mediocre piece of genre fiction. If 20% of the movies you've seen are masterly you must be fluking into some excellent stuff. But then the fact you consider plot essential or important at all tells me you don't get it at all.

If you're into plot-heavy media and just consider the medium to be an interchangeable delivery-service I'd recommend manga. It's the ultimate pop-media format for a balance of accessibility, freedom for the artist, and room within the industry for diverse expressions and interests.

Check out some famous titles from a few different genres and you'll probably find Planescape thoroughly mogged by their ability to engage in harmony with their medium rather than despite it. Also probably better writing on top of that.

Ignoring Carceri I see.

>the multiverse is a mess and so fucking forced.
Didn't feel like that to me. Dunno man, might be just me. I like it when games / books have complex words.

the only good part of planescape and you want change it?

nameless one writing is perfect, he is one of the best MC and his backstories are pure KINO

that game's story was dogshit. pseuds really like their trannies I guess