Playing this for the first time. About 70% in I'd say. The end is going to make me cry, isn't it?

Playing this for the first time. About 70% in I'd say. The end is going to make me cry, isn't it?

Attached: 1640526923711.jpg (800x1250, 203.56K)

Tidus dies by kicking a bomb which he thinks is a blitzball.

Yeah, most likely. But don't worry about it, it's one of the rare "Any Forums approved cry moments" in video games.

Irrelevant to the plot of the first game but it's fucking hilarious

yeah dont bother with the sequels tho

No it's fucking gay

Only if you are gay.

X-2 isn't bad if you don't take it too seriously, but anything after is FFVIIR tier fanfiction

X-2 is fanfiction if you're saying to not take it too seriously

It is, but it's dumb and fun instead of just really fucking dumb.

Nah, you're fine.

>Feeling normal human emotions is gay.

Yeah, it's a killer. Where are you in it?

Honestly the saddest part is where Tidus learns about what happens when the final aeon is summoned.

He gets better though, but he’s totally weak now, oh and Wakka’s a pussy and so is Kimahri. It’s like an American wrote the post game stuff.

Sequel. Singular. There's only one.

Yes and then you’ll replay using the custom sphere grid and make Kimahri your white/black/battle mage and you’ll have Lulu land the last hit every encounter

For me it's Yuna's "goodbye sphere" and the kiss scene on a 2nd playthrough.

By normal you mean the relationship between Tidus and his father, but only fags and women cry at the Yuna and Tidus half of the story.

Yes. Not as much as this one though...

Attached: SH.jpg (700x525, 304.98K)

Yes, I actively avoided the ending scene for years because it hit home. If you’ve lost love it hits that much harder