Pumpkin Helm

Is there a better helmet than pumpkin head? It’s by far the best helmet I have but looks so dumb, I’m really hoping there’s a normal knight helmet somewhere that’s got better stats I don’t want to be stuck as pumpkin head the whole game, am I missing something and this helmet isn’t as good as I think?

Attached: E606588B-E5D7-4EE9-A6AC-FEAB033B6370.png (200x200, 16.09K)

What are the drops on this like. Fought 3 of these fuckers so far but not got one.

Is it just a drop from those enemies that have then? I want it

I got mine first time so I have no idea

I read that the one in Castle Morne was guaranteed, but i didn't get shit. Lame.

Prisoner helm is about as good, easy to get, lighter, and offers more poise, however it doesn't look much more cosmetically better

>caring about stats
Gay

>sacrificing fashion for stats
come on son

Attached: eggmansombrero.gif (320x240, 1.04M)

Are the stats not that significant in this game? If I wear a shit helmet vs a good one how much protection am I losing?

I got it from the one in the bridge to summoningwater. First one i fought

They are significant but we have to cope with the fact that they dont let us transmog (i get why, for pvp readability) or upgrade our armor

It should definitely be an armor upgrade path

Armor stats are only worth caring for status effects. Otherwise just go with fashion.

Do you not know there's an option to hide your helmet? Learn to read what's on screen, especially at the bottom where the game actually tells you the buttons. I swear you people wouldn't know how to breathe without a tutorial popup, which you'd skip through anyway.

I've only been looking at physical resistence should I bother considering the other stats

it was marginal, especially if its just one helmet.
armor options is almost mostly cosmetic

Thanks for getting so pissed off right off the bat man, if you read the thread you'd know I want a cool looking helmet and not no helmet altogether

If you really wanna play it safe then keep armor pieces that are good against elemental around your inventory, but I don't think it's necessary. The only stats I care about are weight and cool factor.

hiding your helmet seems to only work on the status screen though

This one. Intelligence boost

Attached: 20220301_194527.jpg (2340x3120, 432.84K)

Looks like a walnut to me.

If you don't get hit, you wont have to worry about damage.
GIT
FUCKING
GOOD.
LEARN
TO
DODGE.

Very extremely significant. Heavy armor gives you 35%-40% of phys absorption and passive poise so you can trade with enemies or heal under attacks.