Try to start playing again before my subscription runs out

>try to start playing again before my subscription runs out
>first mythic+ get blamed for ninja pulling when i didnt
>tank admits he accidentally pulled an extra group
>fag who tried to blame me doesnt even have the decency to apologise or admit being wrong, continues to be a fag
>dont say anything the rest of the run but obliterate him in that ToP boss where you duel each other 1v1 despite him being 20-30 ilevels higher

shit game, i feel like i would be a fool to resub and reminds me that the game is now less about adventuring, meeting people and having fun and now about being a meta cock sucker

Attached: 219531-world-of-warcraft-battle-chest-macintosh-other.jpg (800x1172, 191.68K)

I pull on purpose, I'm a NEET and have all the time of the world and even 2 wow account to navigate. I will check out the next expansion until them I wipe people in Lost Ark..

you are supposed to let the other one win if he has damage cds ready since you get a damage buff you dumb cunt just shows how fucking bad you are at the game lmao

>actually trying on the duel boss
Retard

>try to call OP bad
>prove him right by being meta cock suckers
I hate you niggers so much for ruining modern gaming.

Why are you talking about yourelf in third person, cringe

>implying i've played since wrath
take your meds faggot

If any sort of fuckup happens you must be the first to rage, regardless of who actually did it, thereby obviating anyone blaming you, regardless of whether you did it. This game has the "community" of a mexican prison and you must act as such,

That's why you quick wow and play xiv instead. When someone makes a mistake in xiv, we burn the frustration with intense furry ERP.

Sounds like cope for losing on that phase every time

>play tutrtleWoW
>havef fun enough
>wonder why some retards still give blizzard money after raping them so hard in anus they're still bleeding like using Life Tap

There is no way the game has many new players, one thing I noticed is all battlegrounds and random dungeons max level or not has a good chance to turn into a shit show. People just argue non fucking stop, even about dumb shit. I personally don't find that fun so I quit.

people raging over dumb shit in bgs is one of the most kino things still left in the game

>still enjoying people being fucking retards
not sure if I should envy you or pity you, I got burned out of it long time ago

I just want them to announce the next expac so I can see if Ill play it next expac or not

It takes literally 5 seconds of critical thought to see that there is no reason to trying on the duel, its not metagaming its just not being a fucking retard

Seethe and cope, you lost the duels tranny. Try not to whine too much or Blizzard might remove the mechanic altogether

>It takes literally 5 seconds of critical thought to see that there is no reason to trying on the duel
You get to down the enemy in PvE if you win. I don't see why you'd pass up the opportunity.

Meanwhile in Final Fantasy land

>Tanks pull W2W and DPS or healers running ahead is considered fine
>DPS or Healers pulling early is only ever looked down upon if it’s premade Savage/Ultimate content where people want ready checks to prepare CDs
>“You pull it, you tank it.” Is considered griefing and everyone will just tell the Tank to pull faster
Sorry about your loss, OP

Attached: 7869B5A4-5C73-4B09-9E31-7F886C70D68E.png (681x613, 572.48K)

I legitimately struggle to stay ahead of DPS and healers in Expert Roulette, they’re already sprinting ahead as I’m finishing off the current mobs (you don’t chain pull in 14, because of positionals, you pull Wall to Wall instead), if I was going to sperg out from a healer or DPS going early I’d spend every second roulette snapping my keyboard.

It’s just how the game’s played, speed and smart optimisation is cherished above anything else.

Attached: 495DF8EB-4A0D-4827-93B5-2E1E322C7062.png (310x305, 192.74K)

yeah after taking more time and wasting CDs I can now get a small damage buff to use without my CDs
good fucking idea, this sure helped

>first mythic+
That's where you fucked up. The ego on the autists that queue for +12s is unparalleled. Anything that isn't a perfectly timed unblemished run will twist up their panties so bad they have to share their displeasure with the lowly brainlets that they allow to carry them. And I guarantee you the person that whines the loudest is the most useless, dead weight in the group and you'd be faster if they left.

The die-hard wow audience has been filtered down to these arrogant autists that think devoting their life to an Activision game gives them some kind of status in video-game land and they can't wait to look down their nose at the lowly peons who dare try to enjoy this activity that ruined their worthless lives.

Attached: warchf004.jpg (500x281, 39.54K)

extreme cope for being shit enough to actually fuck up a 12

soo...like World PVP or any PVP where people don't have equal equip?
PVP should revolve around fight in white basic equipment so that pure skills decides who's better player, not better grinder or nolifer

>“It’s obnoxious watching everyone scream at each other over meaningless things in Mythic+. Everyone’s so pointlessly antagonistic it’s hugely detrimental to the community.”
>“Cope! You only say that because you’re bad!”
The duality of man

Attached: 10BF8CA9-2464-4B47-B314-2CEA81551617.jpg (1917x2133, 470.67K)

no duality of man, just a singularity of metaretard

>yeah after taking more time and wasting CDs I can now get a small damage buff to use without my CDs
>good fucking idea, this sure helped
Doesn't matter. Bashed the enemy's skull in with my CDs.
>soo...like World PVP or any PVP where people don't have equal equip?
This is PvPvE, the highest form of combat. Glorious.
>PVP should revolve around fight in white basic equipment so that pure skills decides who's better player, not better grinder or nolifer
"Skills"? In WoW? Are you lost?

>not going all in on the duel because its fucking fun