Why is playing as the evil side always much more fun in games?

Why is playing as the evil side always much more fun in games?

Attached: 1464104290912.jpg (1500x1000, 185.5K)

Pic not related.

Attached: FMexlwHXMAID20F.jpg (1024x1014, 147.8K)

being bounded by "morality" and "ethics" is gay

Actually playing for the evil side is usually worse.

It's not. It's just easier.

And you like it easy.
Bitch

Who the fuck do Canada and the US sell their oil to?

death to russia

Attached: 1646053108473.png (768x719, 104.63K)

theoretically, if putin was in fact dying and wanted to go out with a bang, would his order for nukes to be launched go through or be ignored? This shit is freaking me out fr fr

>evil side

Attached: 1550666349283.png (696x602, 327.39K)

Russia.
Unironically no country uses their own oil or power they sell it to other countries then imports other countries oil and power to use themselves.
It somehow works cheaper that way?

A good soldier follows orders.
America/NATO are right now doing everything they can to encourage someone to regime change him so it might not get to that point.

So how bad is it gonna be once Putin gets assassinated? I doubt his replacement will be much better.

Despite what Lefties and troons will tell you, this is a perfectly normal feeling to have because we all have to operate under morals and ethics as we go about our daily lives and even being able to cut loose in a simulated manner can be a good way to take a break from all of that.

obsessed

because video games aren't real and there's no downside.

Not theoretically but the equivalent of the defcon in Russia was raised to like orange or yellow and they are ready to clap any Nato country with nukes that interferes in war.

Attached: 1645982722023.webm (478x848, 999.34K)

literally every nato country is interfering by pouring arms and money into ukraine

>5k russians died already
ukraine is literally the most based country on earth just for that alone. Death to those subhumans thats what they deserve for ruining csgo and dota

Russian wome over the age of 80 will start a ritual to resurrect Lenin's corpse

Kill yourself

Attached: 1642390901642.png (988x991, 129.58K)

Imagine being so incompetent you get your tanks stolen by gypsies.

Rasputin returns and reveals he never died.

>look at those who oppose Russia
I don't want to be on "good" side

Attached: 32132132131.png (1016x476, 19.88K)

>throws Russian whores out into the streets
wtf I love onlyfans now

Baddies are just cool.

Attached: gwp_wicsoviet_2_7.jpg (1600x1200, 195.94K)

Russia has just ensured that the dollar is going to collapse, why are they the bad guys?

How does that affect Russia in any way. Also, what is Russia's motive behind not joining Nato?

no consequences

fake news, onlyfans took them back in

>Russia has just ensured that the dollar is going to collapse
How?

alright, so let's say russia gets some nukes through. How many nukes do they get off before they're erased off the face of the planet???

Interfering directly of course.

>keep telling Ukraine, US and EU to stop war in Donbass
>no actions from them
>start a counter operation
>"omg, evik ruskies"
It's all just so tiresome.

wtf I hate onlyfans now

JUST

Attached: 1629465582402.png (1102x804, 116.21K)

ahahahaahh holy shit they are unironically going to starve by next month

They could have just taken Crimea and be done with it. It was the only region that was really conflicted in the 1991 independence vote.

Attached: 1zgb3y-qBjvE-3XvvrMLpVa8iqlNH4H1sh9gWrKzEgg.png (1687x1297, 241.53K)

Russia will always be a shithole.

Donbass fighting was literally at historic lows after the signing of Minsk retard. Russia recognising breakaway territories and funnelling weapons and soldiers over the border to breakaway states they didn't even officially recognise until they needed a reason to invade absolutely makes them the bad guys here

Bad boy charm
Roosterbros...

probably not ruskies leader tried to blow up the world many times and the ruskies on the bomb control said no.

Why are women allowed to escape but the men aren't? I thought we were equal now. What happened?

GUYS ITS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN FOR REALLY REALS THIS TIME. NO SERIOUSLY ITS HAPPENING HONESTLY TRULY ITS GONNA HAPPENING CNN TOLD ME ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW REALLY IT IS NOW ITS THE TIME ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1614150007658.png (500x452, 240.7K)

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F88gfk1.mp3].jpg (3500x2527, 2.46M)