Sniper should have never been given this item

Sniper should have never been given this item.
Heavy should.

Attached: 250px-Razorback.png (250x196, 53.1K)

No I think it worked out great along with the spy weapon released in the same update, and that the opinions of people who started playing in 2015 don't matter
>b-but I totally started early-
No you didn't, and playing TF2C doesn't do shit.

I started in 2010 retard. I even has classic razorback.
Well positioned sniper, next to sentries/pyros/engies, playing properly will never ger killed by weak/average spy.
Distracted "pro" heavy is an easy target even for mediocre spies.

shut

>well positioned sniper
>next to objectives and protection
>playing properly
I don't think you understand who this weapon is for

>Just shoots the Sniper
Hon hon hon, notzing personell, kid.

I agree. Sniper has no counters. Only way to counter him is with spy or another sniper.

The razorback counters spy. Who the hell came up with this retarded idea?
>inb4 use ambassador

Attached: moogs eugh.png (431x301, 102.72K)

The item was made too early. Dev team wasnt aware how good snipers can become when they have like 1500h+ in the class alone

no class should have an item like that
it's fucking stupid

tight board man where you get it

The item has some justification for heavy. He is always fighting, prone to distractions, very often cannot hear decloaking, very slow. Once heavy starts shooting its easiest class to one hit ko.
Either this or just rewrite the class from scratch

ive never understood class based shooters
whats fun about playing a game where people are operating on entirely different rule sets than you
games are supposed to start everyone on an even playing field at spawn

shut up you've got piss to throw at people

almost every class is prone to distractions, so that's when spy should strike.
>very often cannot hear decloaking
you can
it just makes a class more braindead, since now you don't actually have to turn around or have any sort of awareness to spies.

The goal usually is achieving a shared goal. Like pushing the kart to the checkpoint. You usually work together with your team to achieve that goal, and every class fills a specific niche thats needed to win. Engie denies areas. He denies scouts from poking into your area and picking off your teammates. Medic provides heals so that your team spends more time fighting, and so that the frontlines are empty. Ensuring your team doesn't get pushed back. Heavy takes the damage that your teammates would've taken

Attached: 1645777395326.gif (1057x1057, 2.54M)

They don't really operate on that different of rules, like most of the classes have a shotgun. Then they have their mix of hitscan or projectile weapons, which could have a random spread of some kind, and a damage radius or not. There aren't that many rules, and the splitting of things into subtypes keeps a sense of dynamic to interactions, which is important since it's a team game with many different things and position styles going on. In a 1v1 it doesn't make as much sense, but also look at fighting games where you can play as two characters with different movesets and combos and the game works just fine

Not all games have to play exactly the same as Quake 3.

Is your brain even functional?
>whats fun in thing which is obviously fun once you play it and think about it?!??

Yeah but soldier is distracred but mobile, so he fights for 5-10 seconds there and then he is on the other side of the map. Same applies to scout and in some cases/to some extent to pyro, demo and medic. But not heavy.

so?
soldier isn't going to be jumping all day all the time, and will be vulnerable while he fights others.
heavy really doesn't need a buff like this because he's slow. despite what shitters think, he can be a very powerful class.

mega agree, based thread

You know you can just shoot a sniper thrice with a revolver, right? The time it takes for him to react won't be enough to stop you.
It basically just make a backstab loud.

The razorback is a weapon for shitters that only counters shitters

Just shoot the sniper with your fucking revolver

Even the base revolver will win this fight at close range. Takes what, 3 shots? First one is free, second should also be within human reaction time. The third shot he MIGHT have MAYBE switched to a different weapon to slap you. If he’s able to turn at you and instantly headshot you he’s cheating or wouldnt have been using the razorback to begin with.

>No I think it worked out great along with the spy weapon released in the same update

>Be Valve
>Release item which is meant to be his version of a high-skill high-reward Sniper Rifle
>Wait 10+ years
>Nerf it into the ground because of salty competitive eSports Sniper mains unable to handle not having an iron grip on inspiring nightmares in competitive Highlander

Attached: 1329452927670.gif (200x220, 17K)